Roadkill

Phil's pov

 I was on my way to work at the radio station when I saw it, rather him. I was driving past a forest road that had a clearing next to it. It the clearing I saw a lump of black in the middle of the road. At first I thought it was a dark branch or something, until it moved.

I pulled over and started to walk over to the thing. I assumed it was an injured animal until I saw the mop of brown curly hair on top of a slender face. I thought it was a stoner kid who wandered a little too far until I saw red blotches all over the grass. I started getting worried and walked a little faster toward them. When I was about 10 feet away I noticed a pair of chunky earrings that looked exactly like the ones I saw in Dan's room. Dan, today was his first day of school. It all started to click, the mop of hair had a slight fringe that curled over his face.

"Dan! Dan is that you!" The limp body slowly looked up at me and I saw the most horrifying thing ever. It was Dan for sure, the person had a giant scar like Dan, and a few more all over. When he opened his eyes I saw his deep brown eyes. You could see he was in pain as he kept cringing when he shifted his body even slightly.

"Oh my god Dan, are you ok, we need to get you home!" I literally sprinted over to him and looked over all the damage. He had a black eye, worse then before, his old scratch reopened and was bleeding, he had tons of new scratches, and his bottom jaw looked out of place a little.

As I looked over the rest of him he pulled his arm away from me when I went to pull his sleeves up, weird. I just skipped his arms and decided I needed to check his chest, without making him uncomfortable.

"Hey Dan, I need to check your chest and rib cage. Can you work with me here." He just looked up at me and nodded a little then returned to cower on the floor.

I laid him right in front of my knees and pulled his jumper up to his neck. I quickly looked over his chest and saw a giant bruise on his rib cage. He also had what looked like a rib protruding out against his skin. Even though I was not a doctor I could tell he had at least a broken rib. I cursed under my breath and started freaking out. I quickly slid my arms in between dan's back and the ground and lifted him up. As I walked over to the car I could feel him shivering. It make sense, It was cold and I never pulled down his shirt so I could keep an eye on the rib. I slipped him into the back seat of my car and went back to get his book bag. I found a piece of paper stuck to his backpack with gum.

Welcome ya little fag.

I quickly crumbled up the paper and put it in my pocket. I then ran back over to the car and got into the driver's seat.

I looked back at dan to see that he had started crying a little, he also had taken off his jumper completely. It was hot in the car. I looked back to the road and started my car, going back on the road. I quickly texted the radio station saying I couldn't make it. It wasn't that big of a deal as I wasn't actually going on air, I was going to help plan stuff for the segment. After I texted them, I speeded to the nearest hospital and i'm pretty sure I broke about 500 laws, but oh well.

When I pulled into the emergency wing I jumped out of my car and opened the back door. I quickly pulled him out and put my arms under him again. I then proceeded to almost run into the hospital.

Once I got inside I was confronted by a nurse who seemed to be shocked.

"He's my mom's friends foster son. I found him outside in the woods. You need to help him!" She ran down the hall and came back with a gurney . She told me to put Dan onto it so she could bring him to the examination room. I did so and was told to wait in the waiting room since I wasn't his immediate family. I walked over to the seats and sat down, pulling out my phone and texting Mrs. Howell.

Phil: I found Dan bruised bad and took him to the hospital. Get down here!

Mrs Howell: oh I can't, you stay there with him then bring him home

I almost threw my phone but instead put in back in my pocket. I don't really understand what's more important than Dan.

A/N

Heyyyyyyy
trying to do daily uploads for ya guys, ill try i swear.
Not as long as I would like but whatever

And this chapter has kinda phan fluff, not really tho.
Phan will come eventually. I have it all planned out.

Anyway, MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR
BAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIII