BACK AGAIN

Dan's Pov

1 Month later

I got up and looked at the digital clock next to my bed. 1:59. I closed my eyes and rolled on my back letting out a sigh.

It had been a month since I was put in this place. I haven't seen Phil, or anyone else this entire time. My therapist said they could trigger me again so I would be cut off from everyone outside the hospital. It really sucked, I didn't even have internet, which to me is like not having food.

It didn't matter, the doctors were convinced I was gonna get better soon so I would be put at a group home Instead of living in the hospital. I would still get therapy though, so it would still feel like I am a rat getting studied.

At least I would get to get away from my room mate. He really is getting on my nerves, He always says that I should talk because 'it's weird not too'.

He should be talking, he cut his face so he could smile forever, although he just has scars now.

He kinda freaks me out when he whispered in his sleep. I just need to get out of here. I am going to die soon, I'm not even joking.

"Mr Howell, you are being released, you will be brought to an all boys group home for sexual abuse, or statutory rape. You will fit in well, and they will treat you well. Any questions?" I just looked at him and shook my head. I really did have a question, could I see Phil?

He just smiled at gave me the clothes I guess someone brought in for me. He pointed to the bathrooms and told me to change. I nodded and slipped into the bathroom, locking the main door. I walked over to the mirror and tried to smile, but I was only able to muster the strength for a little smirk. That is how many drugs i'm on.

I quickly changed into my clothes and looked at myself in the mirror again. I had my usual black jeans, but one of Phil's flannels. I wrapped my arms around myself and I noticed that it smelled like him. I tried to smile again, It was better this time, but still not like before.

I just imagined that Phil was right there with me, but that made me wonder if he even remembered me. I felt my eyes tearing up, and I didn't have the strength to stop. I just let it go and closed my eyes, silent tears falling down my face.

Once I composed myself I walked back out and up to the front desk. They already had all my stuff out and packed up. I picked up my bag and followed my therapist to his car. He opened the door for me and put my stuff in the trunk.

I closed the door and put on my seat belt. I closed my eyes and imagined that my therapist was a woman. I was still uncomfortable in front of guys, but that's why they gave me a guy therapist.

They thought that that would help me get over it. It didn't

Before I knew it, we pulled into a huge house it looked more like a castle then a group home. But I guess It was basically the same. A jester a king, a queen, knights,prince, evil dragon, and the peasants. It all depends how long and why you were there.

I got out the car and got my bag walking up to the door. I kept thinking about who my roommate would be. Would they be crazy? Would I die here? How long would people stay here, I heard people ran away and got shot down once they left. I really hope I just can go home. Although I don't really know what my home is. I was so alone for so long I don't even know how I'm going to stay here much longer. I need some people I can go with and stay with.

I opened the door and heard someone with a slight northern accent yelling at the reception desk, then I heard an Irish accent and looked up.

I saw some green hair, some blonde hair, red hair, and black hair. My eyes widen as Jack turns around.

"DAN!" He ran over to me and wrapped his arms around me, followed by Mark and PJ. I hugged them back and realized I had smiled.

My eyes wandered over to the desk and I saw Phil standing there, smiling at me. Everyone else let go and I ran over to Phil practically jumping on him.

He just smiled and laughed at my childishness.

"Let's go home."

A/N

Heyy, I felt like a break was needed after that chapter.  Well, that and I never got the time to write.

Anyway, from now on i'd say i'll try to unload every Monday, including tomorrow, Wednesday and Sunday.

An I know this chapter is kinda short. I tried.

Anyway, MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR

BAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII