Chapter 1 (Pilot)

My mom is a great person , I love her so much. She's is better than me in so many ways, I mean she is generous, beautiful, intelligent and so so hilarious. Believe me when I say that in another life she was a great comedian.

We lived together in New Jersey, it has alway been this way. I'm happy here. Mercer county it is a small town but is enough for me. I'm not a social girl, I have my two best friends Hailey and Montse. Hailey... She is more like a sister to me. We met when we were both 6. Since then we are just like sea and sand. And Montse, I met her last year, she was transferred from Maryland. We got really closed and in so little time. Although I have other friends I consider them the most important to me. I am happy to have my best friends, without them or my mom, I would be no one.

If somebody ask me how I would describe myself, I'd probably say that I'm a teenager who likes to read and watch Netflix, also that I like to dance and sing even if I consider myself a horrible singer. Im good playing the piano, although I have not played in a long time and most of the times I just play for myself. I like to do some sports like go swimming, dancing or play volleyball and skate, but I prefer to keep all of this interests for my own and don't get to social. Since I was little I've been a lonely girl.  Besides I have a really weird temper. And by how people sees me I can say that they judge me as a quiet and nerdy girl, but I'm pretty normal. I hate how people can judge others without knowing them.

I can say that I'm a girl who is comfortable with how she is and how she lives. I have no rush to be one of those foolish girls, who are just to worried about expensive clothes and cute boys. Of  course I'm attracted to guys, but honestly I'm not in a need to have a boyfriend right now. Besides no boy  sees me in that way. And if they did they'll probably just want to use me and stop talking to me. Like most guys do in this times.

I'm only 16, and my love experiences haven't been so great besides that I don't have many. My first crush was one of my classmates.  His name was Logan, we were friends yes, but then I got an obsession for him. I was only 13 so it was  young love, at least is that what I thought. He treated me like sh**, although I still liked him, until I realized it was not worth it. After I gave up on him we treated as friends he is still in my High School so we are very good friends. He even wants sometimes my opinion on the girls he like and tell each other personal stuff.

Then a year later I had a best friend "Ed" as I use to called him. We were great friends! He understood me, and I act as myself when I was with him. Usually is hard for me to socialize and to open myself with people. He was those kind of guys who make you feel comfortable maybe that's why we were such good friends. So I don't know why, I have the idea that when I like someone I have the unnecessary need to tell them. So that is what I did with Ed I told him that I liked him.

He didn't react in a bad way at first, he told me that I was like a sister to him. ( Great, that's what I didn't wanted to hear.) And then he told me that any way he did not want to lose our friendship, and I agreed with him. He was a really good friend. So although he told me we'd still be friends, he stopped talking to me and whenever  I saw him, he'd just ignore me.

So that was strange and sad because it was him who said he wanted the things went the same. And that was what it hurt. Sometimes I can be sensitive and get to trust a person so much again is difficult for me after they have hurt me. Any way time passed and now  we barely talk. So please don't fall in love with your best friend, things can get rough. Well at least in my case.  Although sometimes when you and your best friend are meant to be, well everything is easier.

Then one random day met this guy, Josh, the first time I saw him at the little mall that we have in town I totally liked him. He was so handsome. And he has this blue/green eyes that you can stare at them for hours. I really liked him. I found out that he was friends with the brother of another friend. So after a month I ask for his number and we texted each other. We became friends so quickly. And one time that we went out we kissed, and I loved it. That was my first kiss, and I'm glad it was with him because I consider him one of my greatest  and closest friends. He knows everything about me, he really is an amazing guy.