Prologue: The glare of june

^Teddy^

"Move move move!!!!" How could i be so late??? Whyyy?? Omg omg omg.

Ohhh no.... wait yes.

"PRRREPAREEE NOW." That is Press Sta.Clara. They say he's the biggest asshole of this school. For being so strict on us ladies. Haha well. He is. But not as mean.

I ran and started walking slow. I marched, made a left turn. "Sir permssion to enter flight sir". His face was still full of furious. He grabbed his ruler. And slapped it hard on back. I can't scream in pain, or i'll be punished even more.

"And you call yourself an acp candiate. Shame on you. " i know this whole acp thing is just prepartion. But it sometimes hurt. "You may enter!". I walk to my spot.

"For those of you, who are planing of getting late on my next time i lead." He looked at us all. He had that look of a pissed gym teacher. Trust me. Its scary to have it here.

"Don't even brother to show up on the next time i lead". Well there goes my free service at my ninong's/ uncle's house. I have grade schoolers and college boys at my school service. There always late.

(Let's go back a few days ago)

June 27, 2016

I see ate curtis. "Ate curtis!!!" I ran to her. We have been club member for 4 years. She's the best. She's that awkward, funny and everyone's girl. And she's becoming president soon. But hey. "Teddalatte!!!" Yes that's my full name. Teddalatte Eden D. Old well that name will raise a few eye brows.

As me and ate curtis talk my friend go up and got into the words as well. Then "Hi" a warm smile, a vaporub scent (its strong with a mix of men's col... you know what i mean. Well no no stop that green minded nesss.... ahhh whatever have it your way. Basta he smells good)

"Hi". Oh god is this. "Hi i am Press, Press Sta. Clara" he held out his hand. I was about to grab it when.. "cami nice meeting you pogi!! Okay so anyways". Uhmm that means. But i could even reach his hand. He took mine hand. "And you are?" I spoke correctly. Thank god i didn't shutter.

"Its teddy". He raised an eyebrow. What? What's wrong with that?. "Her full name is Teddalatte Eden D. Old" ate curtis smiled . Oay great. The real love actually i have in my life is now going to think iam...

"Oh that's adorable hahah" his so cute. And handsome.... how irresitable. Awww.

(So he never said my name. Ever again. In every talk we have my friend comes in. Well great. Plus i have acne, i am short, my breathe i don't know if it stinks... but god. Plus my studies (he actually helps me with that... my work isn't all that funny or something bad. But still i want to impress him somemore. I need to find answers on how to make him talk. But how?

got it.