Chapter one... The beginning

-11 months ago-
There was this 17 years old girl, she had navy blue hair and purple eyes, some of her hair were covering her left eye. No one knows why she covers is but no one really have asked her. Her name is Oka Ruto. She hangs around with Shin Higaku, but only him. Oka doesn't really talk to anyone but she also never tries, she does get nervous around others but when she is with Shin she is a normal person. People call her 'weird' or 'freak' because she is not like others, she is that sort of person who is an emo and she usually read about supernatural things.

A sound of a boy whispered to Oka "hey Oka, what are you reading?" Oka looks up and see's Shin standing in front of her, "oh hey, I'm reading this book about the mythological creatures and supernatural beings" Oka replies and smiles and Shin seems so interested in this stuff "oh that seems interesting" he sat with her.
Ayano Aishi (known as yandere) walks passed and see's both of them sitting by the lockers but did not say anything.

-present-

Oka is stalking the Basu sisters like always and Shin is looking for Oka because he wanted to talk to her, but as he was looking for Oka his face has turned red like a tomato while thinking about her, Chojo has caught up with Shin and wanting to know why he is red, "yo shin, why do you look like a tomato?" Chojo laughed Shin looked away, "I-it's because it's boiling in here" Shin said quietly.
Shin and Chojo reached to the rooftop and see's Oka stalking the basu sisters again "Oka... You doing this now?" Chojo sighed "uhh..." Oka turned around and see's Chojo and Shin behind her
Oka [whispers]: "w-what?"
Chojo: "why do you stalk them?"
Oka: "b-because... I do"
Oka is embarrassed after getting caught by both of her friends "okay, l-lets go t-to the club" Oka said.
They just arrived to the occult room but the school bell rang. Supana, kokuma and Daku exit the club and see's Oka, Shin and Chojo standing there
Supana: "guys, where the fuck were you?"
Oka:"just on the rooftop, sorry that we was late"
Chojo was about to say "actually she wa---" Oka cut him off "I was just talking to Kuu" Oka smiled and shin was just thinking about Oka, Daku trying to get Shin's attention "shin" he was still thinking about her "shin" Daku said again "SHIN" he snapped out "WHAT?" Shin shouted and Daku replied "we gotta go class you doofus".

All of them started walking to class but they all weren't in the same room, Oka was walking to class 3-1 but by accidentally bumps into Ayano, "oi, watch out!" Ayano snapped at Oka but didn't realise it was her "oops I'm sorry" she added and Oka with sad emotion replied "no, it's okay... I'm sorry for bumping into you" she is nervous because she doesn't want to get picked on by Ayano like other students pick on her sometimes "no it's fine..." Ayano walks away.
-10 minutes later in class-
A new boy entered in the classroom and walks to the teacher apologising why he is late and he is introducing himself to a teacher, "listen students, this is a new student at this school and his name is Taro Yamada... Welcome him to this school" the teacher said, Taro (known as Senpai) is walking to his seat at the back of the room next to Kokona, Oka kind of think that Taro is cute.
-lessons end and break time-
Oka is slowly walking to the occult club to meet with her friends but Supana, Kokuma and Chojo didn't arrived because they were at their detention.
Oka: "where are the others?"
Daku: "they have a detention"
Shin:" Ye--"
Oka cut off shin "well, just go in anyway" she said it in depressed emotion. "Oka, can I talk to you in private?" Shin grabbed Oka's arm "okay, what is it?" She asked and he said "well...Oka... I need to kn---" Ayano popped behind Oka "boo!" She scared Oka "ahh! Don't do t-that" she jumped "oops, sorry... Anyway Oka... Can I be apart of your club member?" She asked, Oka looked up and happily said "y-you a-actually want t-to j-join?" Then Ayano replied "yes" Oka became happy "y-you are officially apart of the o-occult club member". They entered the club room and Shin was standing outside of the room for 5 second and entered the room.
Ayano met Taro but she has a huge crush on him, so if anyone tries to take him away she gets jealous about it. Ayano saw the ritual knife stuffed into the skull, while anyone isn't looking at Ayano, Ayano grabbed the ritual knife and hid it in her skirt and walked to one of the chairs but no one saw her did that. Ayano walked up to Oka "hey, Oka can you follow me please because I wanna show you something awesome?" Oka replied "sure, lead the way" shin and Daku was just sitting on the chairs reading but shin looked up. While Ayano is taking Oka somewhere, she took Oka on the third floor girls bathroom "so what do you want to show me?" Ayano reaches to her skirt pocket and touches the knife, "so what is it?" Oka asked again and Ayano can feel her heartbeat, beating proper fast as she wants to stab Oka in the neck....