Chapter twelve - SENPAI!!!!!!

Monday 4th April 2017  (I dunno what year I should add)
Taro's POV:

Okay it's class time but I just noticed kokona is not here, in fact she hasn't been in school last week I think Thursday or Friday, I need to talk to her. Lately I feel like some one is stalking me or watching me, it's creepy as fuck and every time I walk home I feel like someone is just watching me, of perhaps stalking me. Or... Or maybe I'm just worrying about nothing, because most people does that.

"S-sorry... I'm l-late M-Mrs..." A feminine voice came in and it sounds like Oka Ruto's, "try to make it in class on time. Please take your seat" the teacher replied. Hmm... I also noticed that Oka is not acting like her usual self lately, she's getting late in lessons and usually she's on time but now, she's different. Maybe after class I'll ask her, she's a bit jumpy which is kind of making me worry. Not like I like her in that way, it's just as a friends way!

After class
"Oka!" I shout trying to get her attention, "Oka!!" Someone got to her, great... I wanted to know if she's okay, because she's been a bit distance. So I just gone down in the courtyard and sits on the side of the fountain, just reading my book.

Ayano's POV:
Awh, look at him read. My beloved senpai! I want him to notice ME, ME only! Not anyone else, just me! "Senpai..." Luckily he didn't see me or hear me, so I just took more pictures of him. SENPAI PLEASE NOTICE MEEE!
I got down two of my rivals; Osana~chan and kokona~chan! Who else is my rival? ... OKA!!! OKA RUTO IS MY OTHER RIVAL!? Hmm how do I kill her without anyone else sees me, because that bitch is always with her friends and that new dude... I think his name is flame, something like that.

Anyways, senpai is sooo- "hey, Ayano" budo cut in, " oh..... Hi" I look at him "Ayano, why do you stalk Taro so much?" He ask, "have you got a problem with that?" I said in a deep tone... Grrr DOES BUDO LOVE MY SENPAI?! THAT SON OF A BITCH, NO ONE DARE TAKE SENPAI AWAY FROM ME AND IF THEY DO.... I'LL KILL THEM!........