Chapter Seventeen - do not die on me!

No ones POV:
"Miss me?" Ayano popped out of nowhere, it was her who stabbed Shin in the back. And now she is just there, smirking at the horror, Ayano licked the bloody knife she had stabbed Shin with and licked it which had cleaned off the blood on the weapon. "You....y-you...." Oka said in tears "WHY DID YOU STABBED HIM!" She asked, with anger and raging.

Ayano smirked and her tone of voice changed into a demonic one "because...he saw YOU killed Amai" Ayano pushed Shin onto the ground out of Oka's hands, Ayano lunged at Oka and Oka quickly dodged Ayano "you, you was planning this all along?!" Oka exclaimed and glared at Ayano with hatred, "it's not my fault you love Senpai" Ayano glared back while clenching her fist which has the knife in it. Shin started to crawl but at the same time, he is losing serious amount of blood he wanted to make sure Oka doesn't get hurt, Shin looked at Oka and Ayano who are fighting then he crawled out of the Gardening and trying to crawl back to the occult club and martial arts club to look for help.

Meanwhile, Ayano is trying to stab Oka in every attacks but Oka is trying to dodge them all, Ayano caught Oka off guard and pushed her into the shed, strangling Oka, Oka couldn't breath. Ayano's face darkened while strangling Oka, she smiled insanely until, BOOM! Someone whacked a baseball bat around Ayano's head. Ayano fell onto the floor passed out, Oka finally took her breaths back and panting so she can breathe. "Are you alright!" The male voice said, Oka looked up and
M saw Budo, "t.....thanks" Oka couldn't really speak as her breath is catching up.

"What about Shin!" Oka began to worry, Budo sighed and said "Shin is being rushed to the hospital, his stab wound is serious. It could of stabbed through his lungs, but luckily he survived it. But....."Budo paused then sighed again. "BUT WHAT!" Oka asked with tears in her eyes, Budo looked at her and patted her head "he.....may not make it..." Budo said depressingly, Oka's eyes widen and screamed "NOOOOOOOOO!"

Next day
After that incident what just happened yesterday, Oka refused to go to school, all she could do is cry cry cry. She felt useless and regretted killing Amai, all Oka can really think about is Shin, she had tears running down her cheeks. Budo did go to school today but instead of running his club, him and his club members was hanging out with the occult members, they was sitting in the occult room in silence, depressed.

"SURPRISED MOTHERFUCKERS!" The flame head demon kicked down the occult door, the occult members and martial art members looked at him with a depressing look on their faces, Flame got confused for what happened then rudely asked "why the fuck are you all so depressed? Did someone die?", Daku clenched his fist, Supana quietly said but Flame did heard her said it "in case you wanna know...Shin is in hospital... he got stabbed thanks to Ayano" then Supana burst in tears, Chojo walked up to Supana and hugged her. Budo was leaning against the wall "tsk!" Budo gave a dirty look at Flame. Flame was shocked "well...will he die?" He was curious, "SHUT UP!" Daku demanded then the room went silent. Flame was just there awkwardly not knowing what to do or say, he sighed "well... I'm sorry to hear" then he walked out to find Midori.

Meanwhile, Oka decided to visit Shin in hospital. Oka is still in tears, then she sighed and walked into the infirmary room and saw Shin on the hospital bed, Oka ran up to Shin and hugged him. "Please..." Oka said, hugging a unconscious body "do not die on me..." Oka cried while hearing the heart monitor, Oka sat on the chair beside the bed and buried her head into her hands, "please don't leave me....your my best friend....Shin" Oka cried while Shin unconscious.

There was no proof of Ayano stabbing Shin, somehow the weapons disappeared and no trace of it. Someone picked up the weapons and smirked, the person incinerated that day the incident happened. The person watched it burn. Then walked away.

TO.BE.CONTINUED.
---------------------------------------------
Hello it's me again XD. Love this chapter? I thought I could release it today because I know some of you are dying to know what happened. No problem

Btw again I messed around the pose mod AGAIN! Shin X Oka!

Thank you for reading this chapter, GOODBYE~