1 | Ryan Boiler

(Unedited)

1st actual chapie. Yaaaay. Ok. So like try to enjoy, thanks, ok. *awkward silence*

3 months later

Allycia:

"Move it Allycia!" He pushed me back against the locker.

"B-But I c-can't move, y-your in the w-way." I muttered. He slammed me against the locker again.

"What'd you say?" He sneered. I kept my mouth shut, if I didn't say anything, he wouldn't harm me as much, which I've learned over the past few months from the bruises I had to hide. And as you can see, I've already screwed up.

"Back off Ryan, we can come back for her later, we are going to be late for class!" One of his guy friends said as he glared at me before peeling away from Ryan.

"I don't want to. You got a problem?" He snapped at his friend. He looked back down at me and backed off with a glare and that said just you wait, I'll be back.

My legs gave out as soon as they were out of sight and I crumbled to the ground in choked sobs and cries.

They get me every single time. WHY CAN'T YOU DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT?! YOUR SO WEAK!

No, it's not true!

CAN YOU PROVE IT?!

I CAN!

HOW?! HUH?! EVEN KATELYN AND TINA LEFT YOU

I-I-I DON'T KNOW. BACK OFF!

I got up and stopped having the mental battle with myself as I heard people coming down the hall. I saw a group of girls emerge from the corner that looked slightly familiar.

Oh no, they'll see me!

I tried to run but they saw me already.

You can't do anything good today can you?

"Hey! Are you okay?" Followed by the sounds of shoes coming towards me.

"Y-Yeah, I'm perfectly fine." I muttered, looking at my shoes while wiping a few tears.

"No you are not, come on, let's get you to the bathroom." I looked up and saw a girl with green eyes. She pushed me into the bathroom a second after.

As soon as I got inside I couldn't hold all the tears in and bawled in front of them. Looking like a hot mess. They asked a few questions and I answered them. They seemed super nice so I told them about what was happening with me.

"That's so awful, I can't believe they did that!" Kiara yelled.

"Me neither." Amber said putting her hands on her hips.

"Those people need to back off." Said Lily remarked.

"So all this is because your rich and they are not? Wow how selfish are people these days?" Susan turned to me and asked. I just nodded my head.

I looked at Susan, who was so pretty, she had her dirty blond hair tied up in a ponytail with green sparkling eyes. She wore a crop top and some tights. And  you could tell she put on a lot of makeup. Though it was all natural makeup nothing glittery or anything.

I looked to her right to see Amber who had hazel eyes. She had white dyed hair that was wavy and came to her shoulders. She wore sparkling eye shadow and a t-shirt that said "girls rule! boys drool!" With Jean shorts.