What a lovely night (Sasunaru)

A bright light flashed across the dark gloomy sky as it started to pour down, soaking the ground. A loud roar from the sky was then heard not long after the flashes.

The rain hit against the window hard, and the strong wind tried to seep through it.

Naruto Uzumaki, a seventeen year old boy, was hiding under his blanket. He isn't usually afraid of lighting and thunder but tonight, it was extremely fierce and loud.

"Dammit, uzumaki. You're a seventeen year old boy not a seven year old kid!" He cursed under his breath, ashamed of what he was doing. Thankfully, no one was there to see him in this state.

Another burst of powerful light appeared briefly again, forming shadows in the dim room.

The sapphire eyes closed shut as he waiting for the loud roar. It was silence, the moment stood still. All that was heard was Naruto's heavy breathing. And then, a soft knock on the door. At this timing? While it's raining? Who could it be? The terrified boy exited the comfort of his warm bed, as he wobbled to the door. His hands trembled as he was still awaiting for the loud noise. He turned the knob slowly, realizing he might let more noise in once he opened the door. He has to make this quick!

The door fling open to an unexpected man. Sasuke Uchiha, a man as dull as the skies. Naruto was stunned, this wasn't the guy he wanted to see, not especially in this state. 'Don't show fear! This bastard will mock me!' He repeated in his mind as he stared down Sasuke.

He was dripping wet from head to toe. "Why are you here?" his lips asked. 'Why did you go through all this trouble to see me?' his mind asked. The quiet male looked into his eyes.

"I had a feeling, you're frightened."

Naruto eyes's widen. Did he see right through him?

He calmly replied, "Your feelings are wrong." He couldn't lose his pride, especially not to someone as arrogant as him!

The loud roar finally came, as long as it seemed. It was so loud, it vibrated the windows, as the noise tried to enter the room. The open door did not help at all. Naruto could hear it clearly and it did not please his ears at all.

Naruto instantly jumped, his heart began to race, his palms began to sweat and his knees began to weaken. It shocked the boy, he let down his guard as soon as he saw the Uchiha's face. He was totally caught off guard. He could have screamed if it weren't for Sasuke being here.

The black hair male patted him, as he smiled slightly, knowing the boy was scared.

"Can I come in?"

The blonde was in a state of shock by the thunder. His mind all mixed up and his body was in panic mode. Sasuke waited impatiently for a reply, as he shivered when the cold wind blew past his wet clothing and skin.

He carried Naruto, pulling him back to reality. "Wha-what the hell are you doing?! Put me down!"

Sasuke nodded while pushing the door close with his foot and he placed Naruto on the bed.

"Yes I said put me down, but I didn't say you could come in!"

"You didn't say I could not." Sasuke took a towel from the bathroom and dried himself starting from his coal-colored hair.

That pissed off Naruto, yet he wasn't actually pissed. In fact, he was overjoyed that Sasuke was here with him as he fights through this night.

Naruto inhaled deeply, he walked into the bathroom, grabbed another towel and returned to the bed.

"Come here, I'll help you." He exhaled.

"Oh, really?" Sasuke smirked as he proceeded to the bed.

Lightning flashed accompanied by the sound of thunder from time to time again, but somehow, it never bothered Naruto as long as Sasuke was here with him. He felt protected, as if Sasuke was here for him.

"You jerk. Wash that cheeky look off your face!"

"I'm only helping you because you came all the way here." Naruto continued, he pouted.

He rubbed the towel into Sasuke's hair, and Sasuke removed his top.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?!"

"What? I'm drenched. I'll catch a cold if I continue to wear soaked clothing."

"I don't want to see you naked!"

"Are you mad? I never said I was going to be naked."

He went into the bathroom and squeezed his clothes dry. He hung his top to dry, and left the bathroom.

"Do you mind if I'm topless?" Sasuke asked casually.

"N-no,no. We're both male after all." Naruto turned his face, hiding his blush. He didn't want this to be awkward. The thunder echoed through the room, and a series of lightning flashed.

"So why did you come all the way here?"

Both of them were tucked in bed, leaning against the wall with pillows on their back. Naruto was leaning his head on Sasuke's chest, and one of his arms wrapped around Naruto.

The barrier between them just disappeared. It was like fate.

"I told you, I had a feeling."

"You liar."

"I also have feelings, for you."

Sasuke kissed his forehead, it happened naturally.

Naruto looked up to Sasuke, his eye lids half closed.

And Sasuke kissed him on his lips.

"I'm not a liar."