chapter 2:fight on the first day

(A/n you can play this song while reading this)

Summer's POV (she is still wearing her hood and hiding her face)

"My name is Summer Rose and I'm your guardian," as I said that I bowed down on one knee. Then, their expressions turned surprised and some of their faces are confused like they have never heard of that before. I mean come on guys,haven't you read any books about us guardians??

Then, Kanato-sama was talking to his teddy bear "ne Teddy, it looks like we have ourselves a new servant," then Ayato-sama said "Ore-sama, is going to have lots of fun with his new servant," and Laito-sama said "Mmm~ I'm going to have lots of fun with guardian-chan," and with that I can feel annoyed by it.

"I'm curious, why are you here?" Reiji-sama asked while he adjust his glasses. I got up and answered his question "I'm here because I was told to protect all of you from something that shouldn't even exist in this world," I said "I don't need someone to protect me, I can protect myself," Ayato-sama said 'since you said you don't need protecting then why didn't you protect Yui-sama by those Beowolves then?' I said in my thoughts.

"Ha! You can't even fight those things back there," I turned around and it was Subaru-sama that said it to Ayato-sama. "WHAT! DID YOU SAY?!" Ayato-sama yelled 'this is going to turn into a big fight soon, but~ he is right' as I said that In my thoughts I can see that Ayato-sama and Subaru-sama are ready to murder each other. Actually, they remind me of someone that are twins and it was about a couple of days ago and then, they stopped their fighting 'I don't remember who they were again?' I questioned In my thoughts. "Um.. Ayato-kun , Subaru-kun please don't fight," Yui-sama said trying to break up the fight.

But Ayato-sama and Subaru-sama kept arguing,until they started to lift their hands in a fist form and started to fight and all of us grabbed Ayato-sama and Subaru-sama by the arms while separating them from each other "LET ME GO!!" Subaru-sama yelled at us. "Now now,both of you calm-" as I was about to finish my sentence I got punched in the face by Ayato-sama's waving fist and I fell on the floor with a bleeding nose. I got angry and yelled "BOTH OF YOU CALM DOWN!!!!" As I accidentally use my power and freeze all of the brothers by accident, okay?!?

I got all of their attention and I unfreeze all of them. I got my handkerchief out of my pocket and place it on my bleeding nose, thanks a lot for that... Not. "Did you just froze us!?" "Yes" I answered. "Aside from that, are you OK Ms.Rose?" Reiji-sama asked concerned "you know you don't have to be formal with me, I'm your guardian and yes,I'm OK you don't have to worry about it," I said and smiled.

Subaru's POV

While, Me and the hotheaded brat were separated I yelled "LET ME GO!!" At my damn brothers holding us back from eachother.

Then,the girl in the white cloak got punched in the face making her fall to the floor with a bleeding nose and she got angry and shouted "BOTH OF YOU CALM DOWN!!!" But,I saw a white aura around her and it froze us. Then,she unfroze us when we got our attention to her while she got her handkerchief and placed it on her bleeding nose. "Did you just froze us!?" The hotheaded brat yelled and she answered his question. Reiji asked if she's alright and she said that she's fine 'just who are you?' I asked as curiosity filled my mind.

3rd person's POV

"Now, why don't we do what you guys normally do and pretend this had never happened, okay?" Summer said and the Sakamaki brothers and Yui went to what they were doing and pretend nothing happened.

Meanwhile,it was dinner time and all the Sakamaki brothers, Yui and Summer came to have dinner.

(Timeskip cause I'm out of ideas of what's going to happen)

Summer's POV

'Hahh~ that was a delicious dinner, but does it have to be that quiet of a dinner?' I thought as we finish our dinner and we left the dining room and everyone left to their rooms "Ms.Rose," Reiji-sama called and I turned around "yes,Reiji-sama?" I asked "you can sleep in our guest room if you like," he said and I accepted his offer "your room is next to Yui's room," he said and I nodded and Reiji-sama teleported to his room.

'I wonder where is Yui-sama?' I thought in my mind and wondered around to find Yui-sama.

(Time skip~)

'Well, Yui-sama is not inside the mansion, would she be outside?' As I thought I went outside and what do you know she is outside looking at the Rose garden.

"Oh, Yui-sama there you are, I've been looking inside the mansion wondering where'd you went?" I said as I walked towards her "sorry,Summer-chan I was outside admiring the roses," "oh is that so?" I asked and she nodded her head 'yes'.

"you know Summer-chan it's funny," she said as I tilted my head in confusion "what do you mean?" I asked "I mean your last name is Rose and we're standing by a Rose garden isn't it a little funny?" "Now that you mentioned it, it's actually a little funny and a bit of a coincidence too," I said as me and Yui-sama giggled a little.

"Anyways back to the point, I was looking for you because I need you to help me find my room it's actually next to yours,"I asked Yui-sama "of course, follow me," she said with a smile.

(Time skip to the room)

After the little chat we had, We arrived at our rooms. "Thanks, Yui-sama," "no problem, Summer-chan and you can just call me 'Yui' that's all, you don't have to be formal alright?" She said and I nodded my head 'yes' "well, good night Yui," I said "good night Summer-chan," Yui-sama said and we went in our rooms.

'*sigh* what a day today? Well, better get myself ready for bed' I said in my thoughts and head to the bathroom and got myself cleaned up.

After that nice relaxing bath. I use my magic to change into my pj's.

I wore a black tank top with a heart-shaped Beowolf design on the chest and white long pants with pink roses as decoration and a black sleeping mask with triangular red eyes that resembles a beowolves eyes

I wore a black tank top with a heart-shaped Beowolf design on the chest and white long pants with pink roses as decoration and a black sleeping mask with triangular red eyes that resembles a beowolves eyes.(A/N I don't own the picture it belongs to their rightful owners okay and if you're giving credits give it to the rightful owner of this pic)

'Time for bed' I said in my mind and climbed on top of my bed and lifted the covers and went
to sleep.
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
Hey guys! Sorry for the most slowest update ever it's just I didn't have any ideas to put on this chapter and actually this is all I've got and anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Comment, vote and share if you want more. Anyways bye my gamer fans!!!🤗🤗🤗