Chapter 6:A day with Ayato-sama

Summer's POV

I was busy training outside the mansion and after I've finished training I realized That it's dark 'Oops I must have been too caught up in training to even realize it's dark, well better get back inside' I said in my head and I headed inside.

Once I got inside I was about to go to the kitchen to grab something to drink but I was stopped by a voice "Oi! Melons!" You guessed it, it's Ayato-sama 'Wait, why is he calling me melons?' I turned my gaze towards him.

"Yes, Ayato-sama?" I asked "Finally, someone got respect for yours truly, but I'm not here because of that, I'm hungry!" He complained 'Dude I'm not your mom -_-' I said in my thoughts "Then, what do you want to eat Ayato-sama?" I asked "I want you to make me some Takoyaki," he demanded "Okay," I answered and we head to the kitchen so I can start making his Takoyaki.

(Time skip)

After making the food I placed it in front of Ayato-sama "Itadakimasu," he said and ate a piece of his Takoyaki "So? How is it?" I asked "It's...It's DELICIOUS!!!" He yelled with sparkling eyes and a happy face 'Somehow he look like a kid with that adorable face' I said in my thoughts.

Then, after he finished eating, I took the plate and started to wash the plate and put it where it belongs "Oi, Melons," Ayato-sama called "Yes?" I asked "I'm bored," he said as he placed his arms behind his head "Then, what do you want to do?" I asked him and he placed his index finger on his chin, thinking.

Then,after a few seconds of thinking, he snapped his fingers "Why don't we pull pranks?" He said while he smirked an evil one "In 'we' you mean?" "Yup! You and I are going to prank my brothers and Yui!!" "U-Um..I think that's a bad idea Ayato-sama," I said with a nervous smile and sweatdropped "It's a great idea!!" He said with sparkling eyes and with a look of determination 'Is he even listening to me?!' "And you're going to be helping me!!" He yelled and pointed at me "E-Eh~?" I said as I sweatdropped 'Someone please help me~?'.
(A/N:I'm so sorry, Summer😞)

(Lil' time skip)

Right now our first victim is Shu-sama. "Um..Ayato-Sama, this is a bad idea," I said "No it isn't and remember you're the bait so once you take his headphones I will dump a bucket of worms on top of him, got it?" He asked and I nodded my head 'I am so sorry Shu-sama' I apologized in my thoughts as Ayato-sama hid somewhere while holding the bucket of worms. (A/N:Okay, Who gave Ayato a bucket of worms??)

I gulped and took a deep breath 'Well, here goes nothing, hope I won't get killed' I said in thoughts as I knocked on Shu-sama's door and waited until I heard a soft 'Who is it?' On the other side of the door "It's Summer,Shu-sama," I responded "Come in," he said on the other side of the door and I turned my head to where Ayato-sama is as he shooed me to go ahead and I turned my head to the door and entered.

As I entered and closed the door behind me. I see Shu-sama laying on his bed while sleeping?, I walked towards him and looked at his face "Is he sleeping?" I mumbled to myself "I was, until you bothered me," he responded while his eyes are still closed and made me jumped a little "Oh, s-sorry," I apologized "*sigh* What do you want?" He asked as he opened his left eye looking at me "W-Well, I was curious if you want to do something, that's all," I answered.

Shu's POV

"Oh?" I said in a curious tone "Y-Yeah," Summer stuttered. I smirked a perverted one as I grabbed one of her arm which caught her off guard and pulled her close to me "S-Shu-sama?" She asked and I think I saw her blush under her hood "Well, if you're bored and you want to do something with me I wouldn't mind~," I said as I smirked at her.

Summer's POV

'I KNEW IT, I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN I'M GOING TO GET RAPED!!!' I yelled in my thoughts 'Okay just calm dow- nope he's getting way too close!!!' I panicked in my head and of course I have to stick to the plan.

As we got closer I got the opportunity to take his headphones "O-OI!!" He yelled as I teleported out of the weird moment 'Sorry Shu-Sama, but I want to keep my innocence' I said in my thoughts "You want it? Catch me if you can~" I said as I use my speed and ran out of the room "H-HEY!!" He shouted as he started to chase me.

As I am being chased by Shu-Sama, I stopped right next to where Ayato-sama is hiding and turned myself to where Shu-sama is. "Give my headphones back!!" He yelled "Nope," I said casually while holding his headphones.

Shu's POV

'She's starting to get annoying, right now' I said in my thoughts as I made my way towards her.

When all of a sudden Ayato came out of nowhere and dumped something on top of me "W-WHAT IS THIS!?!?" I shouted and it started to move?! And I started fidgeting while I'm trying to get the stuff off of me.

Summer's POV

As Ayato-Sama and I watched Shu-sama fidget and trying to get the worms out of him Ayato-sama was laughing his heart out and I felt guilty for doing this to him 'I'm so sorry Shu-sama T~T ' I thought "Okay Ayato-Sama, I think we should help him take the worms off of him," I said "W-W-W-Worms?! Get it off me get it off me!!!" He yelled 'He's scared of worms?' I questioned while Ayato-sama is once again laughing his heart out but this time he was rolling on the floor.

I sighed as I grabbed the bucket and made my way to Shu-sama to help him get the worms off of him "Stay still or you're going to make it worse," I said "I can't, they're moving everywhere!!" He yelled "Ayato-Sama, aren't you going to help me?!" I shouted asking for help "Haha~ fine," he responded and helped me "Oi! Shu stop moving!!" He shouted as both of us are struggling to get them off.

After we're finished getting them off I handed him back his headphones "You should clean yourself up Shu-sama," I said "Thanks to you two I will now, tch don't do that to me ever again," he said and gave us an angry look and he headed back to his room "I'm so sorry, Shu-Sama T~T" I apologized.

I let out a big sigh of relief that it's over and I'm not dead. Then, Ayato-sama pat my back hard "We're not finished yet!! We have five more victims to prank!!" "E-Eh!!" I said afraid because 1.I'm going to die if I mess with them!! And 2.I'm not even sure if I want to anymore!!! (╥﹏╥).

"Yup and the next victim is......"

To be continued.....

Hey guys! Gamergirl here sorry for taking so long to post this. But you guy can comment who the next victim is?

Yui

Subaru

Kanato

Reiji

Laito

Who is it going to be?