Vengitis

Hey. I already know I have alot of stories. But I really wanted to do something new something fresh. I wante do something I hated so much but grown to love...vampire noves. Twilight...is awesome. However...I plan not to copy for Stephanie Meyer....because her book is kind of boring...the movie is hot. So here I goo!

P.S. i HAD SOME EDITING!

The cold night rain trailed down her pale cheeks, creating the effect of the tears she so desperately wished she had the ability to release. Raven-colored strands of hair hung limply down her back, plastered to her skin as the light drizzle turned suddenly into a downpour. Ice-blue eyes stared into the depths of golden-brown, simply waiting. The last remnants of scarlet faded away from the edges of the iris of her own empty gaze, but it seemed to have fled to the body lying prone on the ground at her feet. Slowly, as if torturing her with the knowledge of what she'd done, the blood-red color of Thirst overtook the lovely golden-brown eyes of the young boy. One of her elegant, pale hands came up to touch her lips. They were still covered in the blood she had taken. A sound of pained grunting brought her attention back to the ground. The boy had awakened. His appearance, however, had altered. Now, stark-white hair and a red-hued gaze stared back at her. He bowed his head and spoke a single word. That single word which sealed the fate she had foolishly walked into. A fate she had purposefully been avoiding all these centuries. "Mistress."