Three.

Jeremiah (future) in the media.

"Wakey wakey." My brother said as he was trying to wake me up.

"I'm up." I groan and sat up in bed.

It's been a week since our house burnt down. We don't know how it burnt down tho, but we have been staying in a hotel. We're we are at now. I was sad when our house burnt down, but then I knew that my brother could get us another house and I didn't have any worries.

"You hungry." He ask me.

"Yes." I yawned.

"What you want to eat." He ask.

"May you go and get me some breakfast from the Waffle House." I said as I was fully waking up thinking about that good ass food.

"Yea, sure." He said as he got up off his bed and grab his car keys.

"Thanks." I cheesed.

"Anything for the sis." He smiled and left out the hotel room.

Let me be getting my ass up and taking me a shower.

I put on a simple outfit for today. Glad we did leave our clothes in the storage.  A pic of my simple out fit, and comfortable one at that.

 "I'm back

"I'm back." Chris said as he came up in the hotel room with our food in his hand.

"Thanks big bro." I said kissing his cheek and quickly grabbing my food out of his hand.

"You welcome sis, and didn't I tell your ass to not be kissing on me and shit." He said as he mugged me and sat down to eat his food.

"I can kiss on you if I want. Your my big brother and I'm just showing you love." I chessed as he just looked at me and shook his head.

"I'm gone put a stop to that." He said as he took a bite of his bacon.

"You thought." I said as I was putting some surp on my waffles.

"Whatever, and sis I forgot to tell you that you gone have to stay with Future for a few days." He said and I liked to choked on my damn waffles.

Did this nigga just say Future???

"For why." I ask not really wanting to have to stay with him.

"A couple of guys and I have to go and deliver some weeds and merchandise to a guy that live in another state, and I don't want you staying in this hotel by yourself. I got enemies out here and I don't need for them to try and harm you." He said as he glared at me and took a sip of his orange juice. 

"How you just gone volunteer me to stay with him. He could be a killer for all I know, and you know I don't like thugs like that. So why would you want me to stay with one??" I ask honestly.