Eight.

I'm at Samone house. She comes back on Sunday's, and that's why I came over.

I'm missed you lil booty." I said as I embrace my bestie with a hug.

"I missed you to big booty judy."Samone said as she hits my butt.

"Chill guhh, you know that's a turn on." I said as I wink at her.

"Forreal baby." She laughed as she flip her tougue up and down looking at my ass.

"Bitch your ass is gay as fuck." I said in disgust.

"If we don't act gay then we are not true best friends." She said truthfully.

"True, because best friends act gay towards each other. We just likes to have fun." I said and Samone agreed with me.

"I don't know Jade, because I'll like to fuck your thick ass." Samone smirk at me.

"Ugh." I said giving her a stank look.

"Bitch I'm just kidding. I wouldn't want to fuck you." She scoffed.

"Whatever hoe, but your man would." I said teasing her.

"Bitch you no I'm single, but guhh I met a friend over the weekend while I was with my dad. " She said excitedly.

"What's his name boo." I ask.

"His name is Zayden, but everyone calls him Zay." She smiled.

"Is he fine girl." I ask.

"Bitch fine ain't the word. That nigga is blessed." She said, like she was day dreaming about him.

"Awww best friend, he sounds like a nice person." I said.

"He is girl, but I got to get to know him. Before we just up and hoop in a relationship." She said.

"True, but girl I forgot to tell you about my situation." I said with a grin.

"Girl what your hot ass get into this week." She ask.

"Girl let me tell you. So Future had snatch my phone out my hand or whatever. I told him to give me my phone back, and this nigga gone drop my phone in his pants and tell me to get it. So I dug in and grab my phone, but grab his dick by accident. Then his fine ass push me up against the wall and my whole body went numb. I think he was fixing to kiss me, but the doorbell had rung." I said getting mad all over again thinking about when I heard that doorbell ring.

"Y'all nasty asses, but guhh I can see you and Future together in the future." She said and I laughed at how she said that.

"Do you really think that." I ask as I looks at her.

"Yes girl I really do." She said.

"I don't know girl, because Chris will never let me date him." I sign.

"Your brother can't stop something that's meant to be." She said using quotation marks around those words.

"I guess you're right, but we just gone have to wait and see what's gone happen in the future." I said.

"Right." She said as her mom enter her room.

"Hey momma." Samone spoke.