Bonus Chapter 26

I didn't know where I was.

I didn't know who kidnapped me.

All I knew was that I had.

To

Get

The

Heck

Outta

Here.

I say in a chair with my hands tied behind my back and tape over my mouth, I know. Typical crazy murderer kinda thing. I began screaming trying to get someone to hear me after all I was pretty sure that most of the things in the room were covered in wolfsbane and I really don't feel like dying today, it's tiring.

Someone walked into the room. "I missed you Malia. It's been so long since I've seen you." He says giving me a sick smile. This is the last person I expected to see. "I'm gonna take the tape off so I can hear your beautiful voice." He takes the tape off. "Danny." I growl. "I missed how you said my name."

"You're sick."

"I dont need you to tell me that."

"Why'd you do this?"

"If I cant have you no one can."

"Yet you have me. How stupid can you get?"

"What I didn't miss was that mouth of yours. Only in certain places though."

"You bastard."

"Why don't you give me some of that sweet love."

I roll my eyes not answering. I need to get to Cole and Alec. I cannot stay here. "Let me go Danny." He chuckles and says, "That's all I intended to do." He says before hitting me in the head with a gun.

All I'm seeing are stars.

▪▪▪▪▪

When I wake up all I know is that it's cold. Very cold. I'm sure I've got frostbite out something. "Hello?" I call standing. I look around trying to figure it out. I see a door and run towards it. Thankfully it's not locked and I run outside only to be caught in the snow. "Wow that's brisk." Major shivering. I see a cabin and run toward it.

I knock on the door waiting for someone to come, a girl answers the door. "Oh you must be freezing! Come inside!" She grabs my arm and yanks me inside. "Thank you. Where am I?" I ask sitting on the couch as she drops a blanket over me. "New Jersey. I'm Melissa Hart."

"I'm Malia Lightwood." I say trying to smile. "Why are you here? Where did you come from?" She asks. "Okay, this is going to sound crazy. My ex boyfriend kidnapped me and hit me before shipping me here. I'm from New York." I say sheepishly. "Well I come from a crazy background too. I'm running away from my ex too."

"Well I guess we're helping each other. I need to get back to New York." I say. "I've always wanted to go there. We have to drive though." She says. "Okay. Do you have something I could eat?" I ask hungrily. "Yeah! The kitchens right through there, I'm gonna go get the keys." I walk towards the kitchen and eat anything I can get my hands on.

Just as I grab a cookie Melissa comes running inside the kitchen grabbing my arm and running toward the front door. But just as the door opened the house went boom! All I seen was red and I was flying through the house. I hit the ground with a thud, hitting my head on the bookcase behind me. "Malia!" I stand quickly recovering and I run to Melissa who gets in the car and we begin to drive away.

"What the actual fuck was that?! Your psycho ex boyfriend?" I ask. "Yes, that would be him. We need to get to a motel and get different clothes. We need to hide." She says quickly. "There's a motel right there and a clothes shop a few stores down." We go to the store and I pick out something I would never wear a day in my life. Something that Izzy would wear.

I'm not into stuff like that. Everyone knows. Then after we walk across the street to the motel. "Hello ladies."

▪▪▪▪▪

"Where'd you get all that money from?" I ask bewildered. "My parents." I got to admit that was a lot of money. "Wow." If only my life wasn't that complicated. "So what about you? Your life story?" She asks as we sit on the bed.

"Okay this is pretty long. Okay, I um, I was adopted when I was 8 one night I was arguing with my adoptive mom and sister in the car. I told them I hated them and that I wished they were dead. Then a truck came and hit us, I'm the only one who survived."

"I know you're a wolf Malia. Everyone knows."

"So you know why I survived. Then I disappeared for 9 more years in my wolf form. I came back with my second adoptive family and my brother Daniel got married and I stayed with the Lightwoods. Soon after I started dating Alec and lots of drama started. Then I um almost died and Alec did die but we somehow bring him back. I got married to him and we have a son named Cole. Which is why I desperately need to get back."

"Wow. That's epic."

"How about you?"

"Well I was given away by my parents and then the guy turned out to be a crazy murderer. So here I am. I don't like talking about my past. How many brothers do you have."

"Two. Daniel and Carson." I say.

Then the hotel door opens. "I hope you missed me babe."

A/n

I missed you guys! What do you think of this chapter? Please comment and vote! More so comment! Thanks! Ily!