Womanizer P.3

"Chris??? From work?" You mumble, followed by incoherent slurs just spilling out of your mouth.

"Yes, it's me! What the hell happened to you? I tried calling you again and I couldn't reach your phone so I got worried, drove here as quick as I could." Chris explained, carrying your weight on his shoulders, he enters your home and sat you down to the couch.

"Sebastian is what fucking happened to me." You said, laying your head on Chris' lap, and closing your eyes. You feel his hand run through your hair repeatedly, and just by that, you almost fell asleep.

"I know, I know... I hope he realizes what he's done. I wish he could see you right now. Maybe it can change his mind." Chris said quietly, hands still running through your hair. You just laid there, eyes closed and head buzzing.

Yeah, you wish that too.

~
Two days later.

"C'mon!! Let's go! We're gonna be late!!" Chris yelled cheerfully, sporting his fancy suit and tie, his hair all fixed up. Man, he cleans up good.

"Alright!! Geez, man. You gotta chill. It's not like we're VIP there!" You yelled from upstairs, you were fixing your hair. You took one step back and looked at yourself in the mirror, red silky cocktail dress, pearl necklace, white gloves, and a black stilettos. Then your eyes moved up to your face, suddenly you feel sick. Because one thing's for sure, Sebastian is going to be there. He's one of the co-owners of one of the bars in the hotel, no way in hell he'll miss that ball.

And a quick look at yourself, you realize, you don't look good enough like you used to. Tears welled up on your eyes and slowly made its way on your cheeks. And what's worse is your mascara is running.

"Come on. We're already ten minutes behind." Chris said from behind you and stopped when he saw the tears on your face. "You know, I'm not taking you to that ball if you look like the lovechild of Joker and Harley with that mascara running down your face." He said jokingly.

He turns you around to face him, and you look down in shame. You smile because you know he's just trying to cheer you up.

"It's all going to be fine..." He said, as he wipes away your tears with his thumb. "...we'll just sit there if that's what you want."

You shake your head, "No, no.. We've been looking forward for this ball in days. I've no right to ruin it for you." You said, turning back to the mirror, fixing yourself up. There's no point in crying, so you might as well just suck it up.

~
At the ball.

You see this beautiful event, but your eyes roam around the room, trying to find Sebastian without being too obvious.

"He's there, at that table. At our table? Fuck.. I'm sorry I didn't know!! We could switch up wi--" Chris panicked but you quickly stopped him,

"It's fine, Chris. Let's just go sit. It'll be fun."

"O-oh.. Okay?"

You walked cautiously to your table, hand in hand with Chris. You smile, seems so calm but your insides are turning and you feel like your face is melting. You reach the table. Smiling at everyone but avoiding eye contact with Sebastian. Chris got the idea, and went with it, he pulled the chair and urged you to sit. And you did, gently grabbing hold of his arm.

Then you see Sebastian in your peripheral vision. You can see his eyes, raging with jealousy. And that made you smile, you turned to Chris and whispered nothing, of course Chris knew what you were trying to do. And he laughed, you did too.

*Eh-ehm*
You hear from across the table, all eyes fixed on Sebastian. He stares at you, trying to create a connection but the tension in this table is too much. He speaks,

"So, Chris, I heard you just got dumped by that girl from the accounting?"

Chris looks at you in confusion, "Uhh, yeah, Sebastian. I-uhh.. we broke up... Two weeks ago."

"Oh! Is that so?? How come I see you comin' in here and flirting with MY girlfriend?!" Seb yelled, making sure that everyone on the table heard.

"Sebastian! What the hell is wrong with you?!" You defended, looking at him and urging him to stop.

"Oh, I don't know, maybe because we haven't even broken up yet, and you're here laughing and flirting with this asshole!" Sebastian exclaimed, pointing his hands on Chris, you can't even begin to explain how embarassed you are. Good thing the room is so noisy that yelling a little too loud will not cause a commotion.

"When I flirt with other people, you get so angry and jealous! But when YOU fuck other women behind my back, you say I'm the crazy one?! And no, we are not flirting, Sebastian..." You said quietly, but loud enough for the whole table to hear. You stand up and collected your things. "...how dare you even say that to me. You don't have the fucking right to hurt me like this."

And with that said, you leave the event hall. Because seeing Sebastian like that, all jealous and worked up. It hurt you, it should've been him you're flirting with. But instead, he makes a move like that. What an asshole. You take your keys from your purse and head to your car, and you just sat there, hands on the wheels and pouring your heart out, tears and soul.

You're tired of crying, tired of being in this state. You just want to break free. You don't want this life anymore. But a tap on your window snapped you out and you look up to see Sebastian, his eyes screams 'Sorry' and the way he's looking at you left you in a trance, you roll down the window.

"What do you want?" You sobbed. Wiping the tears still falling down your eyes.

"I want to fix the damage I did. Not to redeem myself, but to help you be okay again. Look, I can see what you're going through, and you know I still love you-"

"Bullshit" you cut him off.

"Say what you want, but I really do. It pains me to see you so... Broken. Please.. Let me fix you." He said, leaning on the car, never breaking eye contact. "And I am sorry. For causing you this much damage.. Everything fell apart, I don't know what happened--"

"You're a fucking cheat, is what happened Sebastian."

"Yes, I am. I admit that. But that doesn't mean I don't love you. Give me a chance, please. Just one more." He pleaded, his eyes so full of regret, and sadness.

You sigh, because no matter how much you tell yourself that you don't want him anymore. You really can't imagine a life without him. "Fine, Sebastian. Get in the car."

"Thank you! Oh thank you so much!" He gets in on the passenger seat and gives you a quick kiss on your cheeks "I swear I won't let you down!"

Of course, another lie. But you didn't know that. Not yet.
---
Wattpad: kebencaruso
Facebook: Sebastian Stan PH