29: We Should Of Had One Kid

Ruɳ tɦʀɛw!-------

Oɳ cɦɑptɛʀ 28 ɑ ʆѳt ѳԲ gѳѳɗ รtuԲԲ ɦɑɗ ɦɑppɛɳ.... Wɛʆʆ Mѳรtʆy ɓɑɗ รtuԲԲ ɓɛɛɳ ɦɑppɛɳiɳg... But tɦɛy Բiɳɑʆʆy kiรร!💏
Nѳw Jѳรɦ ɦѳw ɗѳ yѳu Բɛɛʆ ɑɓѳut tɦɑt?.....Jѳรɦ.....ɑʀɛ yѳu รtiʆʆ ɦɛʀɛ...
I guɛรร ɦɛ ʆɛԲt!{ɦɛ wɑร ɛɱɓɑʀʀɑรร} Aɳywɑyร ɦѳpɛ yѳu Wɑttyร ɛɳʝѳy tɦiร cɦɑptɛʀ👋👋👋👋.

Josh p.o.v.

After the game was over we went straight to my house. After that kiss was finish with we both stated down blushing redder then a tomato.
All I was thinking after that kiss was...why did I kiss her!! I know I wasn't suppose to kiss her but why. Then I did it in public on the big screen!!!

"Y-y-your home" she mumble parking the car

I looked up and saw that we was park in front of my house. I nodded my head in saying good bye and thanks and got out the car. Soon as I did a women wearing only her night gown and bunny slippers can out the house with an angry look on her face.

"Where the hell have you been Josh!" She yelled walking towards me which I soon found out was my dear mother

At that little silent I made of confusion I forgot to tell my mom that I was going to leave early today with Kyle😳.....now that I hear that now I know why I didn't tell her.

"You didn't even leave a note to tell that you was gone!!"
"Mom your causing attention!" I yelled but try to say it in the nices respectable way ever

She walked into the house knowing that I'll go follow her since she is my mother and I have to respect her.
But soon as I step foot in the house and shut the door the yelling started to happen again.

"Why the hell you left the house with out permission! You had everyone worried!!"
"Not really" my dad mumble under the newspaper that he was reading
"Ugh! Every since you.....meet that girl you been changing" me mom started to tear up
"And I don't won't my poor baby to change!"

She busted out crying like she just had the worse day of her life. I hugged my mom letting her cry on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry mom I...I didn't know you would of worried like this" I mumble