34: You idiot!

Josh p.o.v.

After school I walked home feeling....lonely really. Kyle haven't talk to me yet and been ignoring me.

I looked at the sun feeling my eyes burn from it. I didn't care nor worry about it. For some reason I just wanted Kyle next by my side I just wanna see her smile. Giggle, laugh, smirk, grin, blush, get angry, act tough.....

I know what I'm saying right now make me seem like I'm in love with her but.... That's because I am!

I love Kyle and grateful for that....

If so.....then...why am I acting like I'm messing around with her. Like I'm just using her or something!

I looked away from the sun to my feet. I balled up my fist holding back my tears for some reason I just wanna cry just thinking about the serious problems that I'm doing.

"BEEP!! BEEP!!"

After hearing a loud hunk I looked back up and saw a huge truck heading my way. It was to close to me to stop even if it did I would of still gotten rand over. I didn't move....my legs didn't want to go and my heart hesitated to beat normally. But my eyes.. They just closed and my fist just clinched getting ready for the tuff pain thats going to be held with me.

"JOSH!!!!!"

Opening my eyes I spotted a girl with long black hair holding me down on the ground holing my shirt in a tight grip.

What.. What just happen? Wasn't I hit by a truck??

"You idiot!! You could of kill your self just sanding there!!"

Kyle?

Is this Kyle!?!?

I couldn't see her face but her voice... They sounded like angle singing in my ears.

"Your such an idiot!! Why want to understand that!!?!?!"

I don't understand what she's saying...is she crying?

"You could of dies! I could of lose you !!" She cried on my shirt and sniffed a little from her now running nose
"Kyle?--"
"Why?! Why don't you understand how this could of effected me!!" She finally looked up at me only seeing her face full of tears and sadness.

I wanted to start crying too just seeing her like this make me want to do anything to make her happy to make her smile and giggle.

"Just why do you act so innocent!! Knowing that I have wired feeling for you!! Tell me Josh!! Why are you so different from all the other guys!!"
"Kyle I..."
"Shut up!! You big idiot!....I love you OK!!!"

She just said that... She loved me!

She bared her face on my chest and let out all of her tears. I slowly stroke her hair and made a small smile.

She love me... And that's all I need to worry about.

"I love you....."  She sadly moaned and raped her arms around me tightly.

I don't know what to say.....should I say I love her too?

I shook my head responding to my answer 'no'. I slowly and gently stranded back up holding Kyle bride style. She seem to have dose off.

Seeing her cute sleepy face made me smile once more. Even if she is an heartbreaker.... She's the only one that catch my heart and never let it go.

Sorry for not updating!!! I been busy with school and cheerleading
This years so please forgive me!!!!!

Please comment like/vote⭐⭐