Chapter 5

A/N Hello peeps! Thank you for anyone who is still reading my story lol! Thanks for all the comments and views! Oh and if you watch once upon a time on Sundays, you should know how this relates with the TV show!

I don't own any of the once upon a time characters!

Story Start!

Jordan's POV!

-----DREAM-----

I saw a 5 year old me playing with dolls in my old room. "Oh god NO, I don't want to see it again, STOP!!" I screamed trying to wake up. But it was no use my 5 year old self couldn't see or hear me. Just then my mother came barging in through the door and locking it. "Mommy?" My old self asked, Shh shh its okay honey, were going to play a game okay? My mom said, "yay!" My younger self cheered. Okay you hide in the closet and no matter what don't come out, or speak. She said seriously, I nodded and stayed in the closet. Then my old door got kicked open and a bunch of robbers started asking my mom where our valuables are. She told them they didn't have anything worth value because we were poor, but that didn't fly with them. They shot her right in front of me, I herd the police outside and the robbers all ran to get out. My little self came running out and screamed at the sight. That was the day I loss my mother and the day I lost my old father and he turned into what he is today.

----END OF DREAM----

I woke up gasping for air, I was hot and in a cool sweat. Why did I have that nightmare again I thought to myself.

"hmm, Jordan what are you doing up so early." Pan said, Oh crap I then looked at how I was sleeping. Oh shoot I fell asleep in Pan's arms!!!??? I was as red as a apple, because Pan was inches from my face.

"uh, I had a nightmare. I said looking any where but his face. He sighed and wrapped an arm around my waist, one around my shoulders and pulled me down so I was laying next to him.

"Shh, nothing will ever happen to you if your with me," he said. Pan pulled me closer and I finally relaxed and fell into a peaceful sleep.

TIME SKIP MORNING!

" Luv, I herd someone say while being shaking awake.

"Jordan its time to wake up, I herd again.

"Ugh to early go away" i said while trying to hit who ever it was with a pillow.

I herd laughing and I tried again to hit said person but some one caught the pillow and the force of the sudden stop caused me to fall on to who ever it was.

"Hmm Your comfy," I said laying down. But then I remembered who it was I fell asleep next last night. "OH CRAP, GOD FRICKIN DANG IT!!" I yelled and tried to get off of Pan as soon as possible. But he grabbed me and smirked, next thing I know our places are reversed. He was on top of me and I was blushing. "I like your pj's luv., and then he got off of me. Then I realized what I was wearing, a white silk button up shirt and white matching pants, and because of our little incident some skin was showing.

"Umm Pan." I called he turned to me and walked over.

"What is it luv"? He said, me still blushing said,

"Do you have a shower and some clothing I could wear? I asked nervously.

He offered a hand and I accepted, he helped me up and showed me the shower room and said he would leave clothing outside on the rack for me. After a nice shower I grabbed the clothing Pan got me. It was black pants, combat boots, a tank top and a green jacket. I walked back into Pan's room and he called me over.

"Come luv, today you get to meet the rest off my little family," he said. I fallowed him out of the tent and I saw a lot of lost boys. The fist one I meet was Felix and soon every one was coming up and introducing them self's with smiles. Pan said he had stuff to take care off, so I stayed with the boys. Felix showed me around and later all the boys and me were playing games. We played cards, catch and they showed me how to work their weapons. This was the most fun I have had in a long time. By the time we where done with our games Pan came out and said that we are going to have a bonfire!

The boys all started to cheer and gathered wood, while others got masks for every one, even me and pan! After the fire started to get going the we all put on our masks and the boys showed me how to do their dance.

" I would like to play a song for our guest of honor, Jordan."Then pan started to play a very nice turn on his flute and me and the boys all danced in till the fire died. I said good night to all the boys who smiled and they all went back to there tents. Pan pulled me into his tent and did some thing unexpected. He kissed me, and I kissed back. By the time he broke the kiss we were both panting.

"Peter?" I asked using his real name.

Yes? He said,

"Umm I think I like you" I stuttered.

He smiled a true smile and hugged me I love you too, he said.

"Jordan, Will you stay in Neverland with me and the boys?" He asked slightly worried. I only laughed and said

Yes stupid I said playfully!

And thats how it began!

I hope you all enjoyed it! I will update soon!

On the side there should be a video of what song pan was playing and what dance Jordan was doing! Oh and the flute can only be herd by unloved or unwanted lost boys or in this case girls. And the other pic is of Jordan's pjs! Hope this helps!