chapter sixteen

"GOOD AFTERNOON LONDON!!!" I screamed into the mic.

First day on tour. I feel the rush. 

"So, you guys know me as The Niall Horan's girlfriend, BUTTTTT what you don't know... is that i'm also your opening act tonight!!"

The crowd screamed.

I sang a lot of Ariana Grande songs, a few Halsey, and some 5sos, but here comes the real show. The boys were letting me stay on stage with them.

I sat in the middle of the stage when the lights dimmed. The boys ran out on stage singing Hey Angel. They ran straight out to the crowd and sang to them. Next came Drag Me Down and Perfect. End of The Day and Never Enough. Olivia and Wolves. Walking In The Wind and What a feeling. It was starting to tone down to the slower songs. This will go from zero to a hundred real quick. I Want To Write You A Song and History.

"I'm gonna stop you here before everyone starts to cry." I said into the mic. "I wanna do something real quick."

Everyone nodded.

"In honor of the first show on tour, and Ed Sheeran being here, I would like to have an 'Ed Sheeran Off'. We can all sing one of Ed's songs and the crowd decides who wins. Kinda like how you would all sing covers at your older shows."

"Sounds great, love." Liam spoke.

"You wanna start?" I nodded at Liam.

He began to sing Cold Coffee.

  She's like cold coffee in the morning I'm drunk off last nights whisky and coke She'll make me shiver without warning And make me laugh as if I'm in on the joke And you can stay with me forever Or you could stay with me for now Tell me if I'm wrong Tell me if I'm right Tell me if you need a loving hand To help you fall asleep tonight Tell me if I know Tell me if I do Tell me how to fall in love the way you want me to I'll wake with coffee in the morning But she prefers two lumps of sugar and tea Outside the day is up and calling But I don't have to be so, please go back to sleep Stay with me forever or you could stay with me for now Tell me if I'm wrong Tell me if I'm right Tell me if you need a loving hand To help you fall asleep tonight Tell me if I know Tell me if I do Tell me how to fall in love the way you want me to 'Cause I love the way you wake me up For goodness sake will my love not be enough? Tell me if I'm wrong Tell me if I'm right Tell me if you need a loving hand To help you fall asleep tonight Tell me if I know Tell me if I do Tell me how to fall in love the way you want me to Tell me if I'm wrong Tell me if I'm right Tell me if you need a loving hand To help you fall asleep tonight  

Harry's up next. Little Bird.

  If we take this bird in, with it's broken leg, We can nurse it, she said, Come inside for a little lie down with me, And if you fall asleep, it wouldn't be the worse thing. But when I wake up, and your make up is on my shoulder, And tell me if I lie down, would you stay now? And let me hold you, oh.But if I kiss you will your mouth read this truth, Darling how I miss you, strawberries taste how lips do, And it's not complete yet, mustn't get our feet wet, 'Cause that leads to regret, diving in too soon, And I'll owe it all to you, oh, my little bird, My little bird If we take a walk out, in the morning dew, We can lie down, so I'm next to you, Come inside for a little home made tea, And if you fall asleep, at least you're next to me, And if I wake up, say it's late love, go back to sleep, I'm covered by nature, and I'm safe now, Underneath this oak tree, with you beside me. But if I kiss you will your mouth read this truth, Darling how I miss you, strawberries taste how lips do, And it's not complete yet, mustn't get our feet wet, 'Cause that leads to regret, diving in too soon, And I'll owe it all to you, oh, my little bird, My little bird, My little bird, My little bird.  And of all these things I'm sure of, I'm not quite certain of your love, You make me scream, then I made you cry, When I left that little bird with its broken leg to die. But if I kiss you will your mouth read this truth, Darling how I miss you, strawberries taste how lips do, And it's not complete yet, mustn't get our feet wet, 'Cause that leads to regret, diving in too soon, But I'll owe it all to you, oh, my little bird, My little bird, whoa, oh, oh, oh, whoa, My little bird, My little bird, You're my little bird.