8: I Love You

~ Chloe's P. O.V ~

Max and I have a weird fucking relationship, first we kiss a few times at Victoria's party and now we're acting as if it never happened, which sucks big time because I thought that we were dating.

Max and I are watching 13 Going On 30 in the living room, the movie was Max's choice and I definitely didn't agree.

"Max" I said.

Max looked at me, confused. I need to tell her, confess my feelings to her.

"Y'know when we kissed at Victoria's party" I said. Max nodded.

"I want..us to be a thing that exists outside of when one of us is drunk" I say.

"I was completely sober when we kissed at the party" Max said.

"What? really?" I ask, I thought she was a little drunk to be able to deal with Victoria and me in the same building but I guess I was wrong.

"Yep, I want Us to be a thing as much as you do" Max said.

"Okay, phew. That went easier then I thought it would" I chuckled nervously.

I thought Max wasn't gonna return my feelings and move out and move in with Kate or possibly Victoria.

"Are actually you nervous?" Max asks.

"What? No" I reply to quickly.

Max laughs and I start to laugh too. We laugh together for a few minutes.

Max scoots closer to me on the couch so now our bodies are touching.

I drape my arm across her shoulders and she rests her head on my shoulder.

We finish watching the movie like that and we sit for a long while after the movie is done.

"Max"

"Chloe"

"I love you" I say.

"I love you too" She replies.

A wicked grin spreads across my face and she starts to smile.

"I know you know that I'm stilling getting weed from Frank and you must be seriously pissed off "I said, not wanting there to be any secrets between us.

"I am a little pissed but hey it's your life so do whatever the hell you want with it" Max said.

"Holy Shit, you are the best girlfriend, ever" I said.

"No, you are" Max said.

"Okay, we're not gonna do the 'oh, you are' and the 'no, you are' stuff, okay" I said.

That type of stuff seriously pisses me off and I know that Max is gonna do it more often just to piss the hell off, she's very skilled at doing that.

"Okay, fine" Max grumbled.

"I love you" I say again.

"I love you too" Max repeats herself

~~~~~~~~
Hey guys!

Sorry for such a short chapter I'm just running out of ideas for this Fan Fic. I hope you all have enjoyed this one so far.

Don't forget to Vote, Comment, and Follow me for more Fan Fictions!!

See you in the next Chapter, My AmazeBalls!!