9: Ten Years Later

~ Max's P.O.V ~

Chloe and I have been together for nearly ten years and our anniversary is today.

We still live in Arcadia Bay, mostly to please Joyce and all of our friends still live here.

We also adopted two kids, Mary and Deanna. Mary is eight and Deanna is five and a half.

Victoria and Nathan got together and they have two kids together, Chelsea and Jacqueline. Chelsea is eight and Jacqueline is six.

Warren and Kate are still single but everyone knows that they like each other in more than a friend way.

"Mom!" Mary calls from her bedroom.

I leave Chloe and I's bedroom and walk over to Mary's bedroom because Chloe is doing something 'important' down stairs.

Mary and Deanna have their own bedrooms because Chloe and I bought a three bedroom apartment about nine years ago, knowing that we only wanted two kids before we adopted Mary and Deanna.

"Yeah, sweetie" I say, leaning against the door way.

Mary is pacing around her bedroom, nervous about something.

"Mom told me to distract you for fifteen minutes" Mary said.

I smile and walk into Mary's bedroom, closing the door behind me.

Mary has blonde ringlets that are complimented by baby blue eyes and fair skin. She's a little short for her age but she's fine with that.

She's wearing a white tank top and grey sweat pants. It's Saturday so no one has work or school today, obviously.

"Why would she ask you to do that?" I asked, a grin playing with my lips.

"She said it was a surprise" Mary said.

"What surprise?" Deanna says from the doorway.

Deanna is the most adorable five and a half year old that I've ever met, other then when Mary was five and Deanna was three.

She has brown ringlets, fair skin, and brown eyes. She's wearing her favorite grey polka-dot pajamas.

"Mommy's doing something downstairs for Mom" Mary said.

The girls call Chloe Mommy and they call me Mom if they're talking about both of us in one sentence to each other.

"Cool!" Deanna smiled.

"Yeah" Mary said.

After a nearly twenty minutes of awkward silence Chloe calls us all downstairs to see the big surprise that she's been working on all day.

Mary, Deanna, and I all walk downstairs together and enter the dining room.

There are plates of spaghetti and meatballs at each seat and a rose in a vase in the middle of the table.

The lights are turned down to give an romantic feel to the room.

I walk over to my seat and sit down, smiling. When she sets her mind to something Chloe does it.

There's a can of Diet Coke in front of my plate. Diet Coke is my favorite soda and the only one that Chloe and I buy other then her Root Beer or Sunkist.

The girls have cups of milk for their drinks and Chloe has a can of Root Beer.

I smile across the table from Chloe, my everything. She smiles back.

"This is awesome!" Mary exclaims.

"I can be awesome once in a while, right girls?" Chloe said.

"Yep!" Mary and Deanna exclaim in unison.

Even if they aren't even related by blood Chloe and I swear they were twins in a different life because of how in sync they are with each other.

It's down right creepy most of the time. Actually not most of the all its actually creepy all the damn time.

"Is this good enough for a ten year anniversary, Max?" Chloe asked, nervous for the first time in a long time.

Chloe barely ever gets nervous, about anything other then our relationship and the kids and anything in our family.

"Of course, Chlo" I say, smiling.

"Good good" Chloe smiled.

"It's been then good, it's amazing" I said, smiling at her.

She's adorable and she still looks 19 even though she's 29. Yeah she's a year older then me, so what.

"Great" Chloe smiled, her nervousness fizzling away completely.

We all finish our dinner and we play board games and electronic games with each other until Mary and Deanna have to go to sleep.

Deanna's normal bedtime is 7:00 but we let her stay up until 8:30 tonight because that's Mary's bedtime on the weekends.

After Chloe and I tucked the girls in a did all the stuff like saying don't let the bed bugs bite and that type of stuff, I return to Chloe and I's bedroom.

Chloe is laying on the bed, wearing a large white tee shirt and her under garments only.

I change into my pajamas which are a blue oversized tee-shirt and grey shorts.

I turn the lights off and crawl into bed with Chloe.

I lay on my back and she wraps her arms around my waist, making me lift myself up for a second so she could get comfortable.

"I love you, baby" Chloe said.

"I love you too, babe" I said.

"Here's to another great ten years" She said.

"Yeah" I agreed.

"G'night" Chloe said.

"G'night, babe" I said.

I fall asleep nearly an hour after Chloe did. Sleep was just evading me tonight for reasons I won't and don't care enough to find out.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey Guys!!

I hope you all enjoyed my second and probably last PriceField.

I would write another one but the fandom is getting smaller and The only reason I was still in the fandom was because of this Fic. Anyways after this there are no more on going Fan Fictions on this account unless I start another one. Comment the ship that you want me to write and I'll start to write my favorite ship out of the comments!!

Anywho, don't forget to Vote, Comment, and Follow me for possibly more Life Is Strange fan fictions and other fan fictions from other Fandoms [Dangan Ronpa most likely] that I'm in and ones that I'm getting into. Sorry if any of you wanted Smut but I don't / can't write Smut of any possible kind.

See You All In The Next Fan Fiction / Book, My Wonderful AmazeBalls!!!