Chapter Two: Pacifica's P.O.V. Two Years Later

I wake up earlier than usual, happier than usual.
Two years ago today, I met the love of my life.
But I haven't seen her since the first of September in 2012. It's 2014 now. I wonder if I'll ever see her again.
I stop by the Mystery Shack every now and then when my parents are away. It's become like a home to me; and Stan and Soos and Wendy have become like family.
  My parents still aren't home from their vacation in Hawaii. They said they'd be coming back in a few days. I doubt that. They don't even care about me anymore. It's like I'm not even here.
  I get changed in my favorite clothes, and put on nice makeup. I always go around town on this day. I decided to do it last year, just in case Mabel does come back. I want to look my best.
  I begin to ponder if she has a phone. I got one last year. If she has one, we can text! And keep in touch! But if we never meet again, I'll never know.
  I hope she misses me. I hope she hadn't forgotten about me, or us. Even I remember, and I had my memory erased by her!
  "Please," I say, although I'm all alone."Please remember me. Please come back."
I decide to head to the Mystery Shack. I can't wait for her to walk in and see me waiting for her.