Chapter 2- The weekend

Ahh, what should I wear. I have no clothes. I guess I'm going to wear my favourite (f/c) shirt and skinny jeans. Suddenly I hear a door bell." (y/n) Can you please see who is that?" "Sure mom" I went downstairs to open the door. I was shocked to see Len. I blush as I remember about the incident. Oh no it's gonna be so awkward. "Ohh, it's you Len" "Yea uhmm you look cute (y/n)" he say as he blushs. "Well thanks. You look great too Len" my cheeks were so red. I hope that he didn't notice it. The atmosphere is so awkward just as I thought. "(y/n) Is that your friend?"my mom ask as she say Len at the door "Yea. Mom I'm going now" "Ok take care dear" We left the house.

~On the way~
"hey (y/n) do you want to eat some ice cream?" He say as he stop and look at the ice cream shop nearby. "Ice cream? I want" I say excitedly. I really love ice cream like who doesn't. "Which flavor do you want?" he ask as we look at the ice cream. There are variety of ice cream. Which one should I choose. "Hmm I'll choose vanilla choco ice cream. How about you Len?" "Hmm guess" he smile. Since I'm a big fan of Len of course I know. "Banana Choco" I smile. "Yup, you guess it" he pats my head. It felt warm and it makes me happy. He paid for both of the ice cream. After buying the ice cream we walk to Len's house while eating ice cream. We chat about lots of things. After sometimes I finished my ice cream. "Yum that ice cream taste so good" "Ahaha look how messy you are" he slightly laugh. Is there some ice cream around my mouth? How embarrassing. Suddenly he wipe the ice cream from the corner of my mouth and lick his finger. "Hmm, The ice cream taste sweet" he smirk.I could feel that both of my cheeks were so red. I looked away. "Ehehe cute" he says softly and smile. I look at him. "Did you say something?" I asked. "Err, nothing. We almost reach my house" he slightly blushes and walk a bit faster. Hmm I'm sure i hear he say something. I increase my walking pace and soon we reached to his house.

"Wow, It's so big" I thought as I look at his house. It was a double storey like mine, but bigger. "Please come in. You can put your bag in my room upstairs" I went upstairs and I saw a yellow and orange door. I guess the yellow door must be Len's room and I was right. For some reason I felt nervous. Is it because I was in Len's room or is it because I'm in a guy's room but it's not my first time in a guy's room. "Here's some tea, " he gives me a cup of tea. "Thanks." I say as i took a sip of the tea. " hmm it's really sweet. I like it" I smile "Judging by your reaction you must have love sweet things am I right?" "Ahaha yea. People says I'm like a small kid" I chuckles. Now he is going to judge me. He probably think I'm a kid who is obsess over sugar. "No. I think it's cute for someone to like sweet" he say with a smile. I didnt expect that coming. "Thanks, You're the only one who says that to me" I blushed as I drink my tea. To avoid any further awkward situation i decide that we should start doing our project. "Let's start doing our project" I say as I took out some books.

~time skip~
"Phew, finally we finish it" I stretched my hands. Suddenly my phone rang. I received a message from mom. It seems that mom won't be at home till tomorrow because of her paperwork. I'm going to be alone at home and have nothing to do, I thought as I sigh. "Hmm, what's wrong (y/n) ?" He asked with a worried expression. "My mom won't be back till tomorrow" "I see. How about you stay over at my house?" I was happy to hear that, but I don't want my mom to worry about me. If she finds out that I stay over at the boy's house, she will be so worried. "I would if I could but my mom will be worry is she knows about it, " he was kinda sad when he heard that. "How about you stay over at my house?" I felt guilty when I reject his offer so I invite him instead. "Yea sure if you don't mind" I smile.

~timeskip~
Omg Len is at my house now. It's like a dream come true. "Hey, can I see your room?" he asks. Ohh shoot my room is a mess. "Well uhmm err, my room is really messy" "It's ok" he say and gave me a smile. "Fine, " I lead him to my room. "Heres my room, I know it's messy" "Hmm no its ok. Your room is cute. It suits you, " he looks around in my room. "I can see that you're a big fan of me, " he points at my Len giant poster. "Haha, yeah" I slight blush. This is so embarrassing. "Wait for a minute. I'll bring you some snack" "Sure, thanks, " I went to the kitchen and make some drinks. "Here." I give him the tea. He drinks and eat the cookie that I baked. I wonder if he likes it or not. "This cookie is tasty. Did you bake it?" "Yea" I slightly blush. I'm glad that he likes it. After some time the room is quiet. It was so awkward. What should I do. I can't stand awkward situation. "(y/n) i have something to tell you" he say with a serious tone. I wonder what he gonna say. "Well uhmm when the first time i meet you, i know youre different from others" he was blushing."After we spend time together i soon realize that i have a feelings towards you. Will you be mine?" My heart suddenly beat really fast. Is this a dream? Did i jear wrongly? I wanted to pinch myself to make sure it wasn't a dream. Len seem to notice that i couldn't believe it. "I know it's hard to believe but the moment when i meet you for the first time, i felt like my heart was racing. Is this what you call love at the first sight" I couldn't believe it that he just confessed to me. I was so overwhelmed with it I just nod. I feel like tears streaming down my eyes. It's not that I'm sad...i was so happy. Suddenly Len close his eyes and his face was string closer to me. The next thing I know is that Len is kissing me. I hugged him tightly . He then whisper in my ear "I love you (y/n)".