The Misfits ~Too Much In One Day~

Sophie's POV

Solaris wanted to spend this day with me, Justin Bieber's newest album came out and he was celebrating with a secret concert. We were going to go but, she told me she had a doctors appointment for her baby, Blake, and I didn't want to get in the way of her family issues so I decided to go, for moral support.

"Oh yea, definitely." The doctors said while taking this weird device away from Blake's ear.

"Blake is missing a piece in his ear, that's stopping him from hearing. This will continue to be deafness, but in early 2023 we are coming up with a bionic hearing aid, hopefully we'll have a cure for cancer too! Who knows--"

"I'm gonna throw up!" I yelled while rushing out of the room, every time I hear the word "cancer" I just wanna vomit.

I was halfway to the bathroom, then decided to head back. Solaris was at the door with Blake on her hip, "Babe! Are you okay!" She hand gestured me, telling me to come back.

"I'm sorry about that." I said while sitting back down.

"Welcome back." Doctor said, while continuing his thing about Blake and his deafness.
-------
Zig's POV

My mind was racing, it's just too much. I'm mentally unstable to have this baby, but at the same time things I love help me calm down. It's only an amount of time until that statement becomes false.

My jaw is jittering, my hands are shaking and I just feel such a discomfort even when laying in my cozy bed.

"Amena, Amena come here." I held her tight, "Just don't let go of me, okay."

"Okay babe, I love you."

"I love you too, I love you so much. And I promise one of these days I'm gonna buy you a ring and we're gonna move and be happy all alone, so we can just fuck and make all the babies in the world."

"Uh huh Zig..." She sounded so turned off by me.

"Do you not want that?"

"No, no. I do. It's just--Zig...you have bipolar disorder and when you get all...crazy...you scared me."

"IS THAT WHAT IT IS! ITS BECAUSE OF MY DISORDER! I THOUGHT YOU WERE DIFFERENT AMENA! I THOUGHT YOU'D ACCEPT ME! I GUESS I WAS WRONG!" I was just angry, like REALLY fucking pissed, I wanted to smack her but, the love I held for her couldn't allow me to do it.

My hand was reaching up, my face was beating red.

"Zig stop, you're scaring me." She was on the verge of tears.

"YOU'RE LUCKY I LOVE YOU!" I stormed to the room, yelling into my pillow, putting more holes into the wall, kicking trash cans.
-----
Stiles's POV

I finally got the house to myself! Sophie was out with her girlfriend, meaning they're probably fucking in a alley somewhere or that bitch got a hotel and never plans on coming back!

Halfway through my bangin' good ass show, Orange Is The New Black, I got a call from Sophie.

"What's up biach?"

"Hey, can you do me a huge favor!"

"Mm, depends. If it's my dick huge, that's a little too much of a favor and if it's Zig's dick huge, then yep, I could do it."

"Haha, you're such a dick."

"Mm, my dicks so long I became one. Uh-HA! Anywayss, what's up?"