A boy with a broken heart

Riker's P.O.V.
Two weeks man two weeks. It's been that long since Vanessa woke up and left for Cheyenne, and it's going to be that long until I see her again. My life has been miserable without her, and being alone in my (and Rocky's) room, has given me time to write some new songs. heres the first....
"Should've been much further than this by now, little bit more gone a little less twisted around, should've been much better you'd think, but I'm not I'm still stuck, I'm still here in this rut. Looking back on everything that we had, holding on to words that we can't take back. What am I to do with the past when it's all that I have and I can't get you back.....Now I wait by the phone in the dark, drunk on hope, I'm so lost, I'm so low, but I just want you to know, everywhere that I go, I'm reminded of us, where we've been all we've done, and all the love that we shared once, oh-once." (© Rascal Flatts Once)
The second one is....."I'm not the kind of guy, who can take a broken heart, so don't ever leave. I don't want to see us part. The very thought of losing you means, that everything would go down under.....I'll be loving you forever, just as long as you want me to be. I'll be loving you forever, all this loves for you and me yeah.... I'll be loving you - I'll be, I'll be loving you - loving you. the things you do yeah...is forever, I'll be loving you - I'll be, I'll be loving you - loving you, yeah." (©New Kids On The Block: I'll be loving you).
I hope these two songs make the next album. I let Ryland and Rydel in the room long enough to see them. They asked me how I was holding up and I told them I'm doing a little better. They left after that. My mom was the next one in the room. She's being so patient with me. She knows about what happened with Allison and now the stuff with Vanessa, she keeps telling me it's not my fault but I just think God doesn't want me to have a girlfriend. I love my mom so much. You know before only popcorn was allowed to leave the kitchen, but these past two weeks she's brought the food up to me.
"Here you go sweety, I made grilled cheese and soup." She told me.
"Thanks mom." I said hugging her.
"Honey, I know it still hurts, but you should take a walk, get some fresh air. It might help. Plus I'll be able to do some cleaning." She said rubbing my back.
"k mom. I'll walk to the beach and back." I told her. I ate my dinner than got dressed in sweats and a sweater. I know L.A. is hot but the sweater was comfy. I walked down to Teddy Lake, which also happened to be the spot Vanessa and I kissed on our walk almost a month ago.
*Love Me-Love Me, Say That You Love Me* My phone buzzed.
"Hello?" I asked not looking at who called me.
"Hey- I have an idea. but I need you help." I heard Louis's voice say.
"Is it about Vanessa?" I asked.
"Yeah- where are you?"
"At a beach why?"
"Do you remember of the top of your head which songs you showed Vanessa before she left?"
"Yeah..." I responded.
"Good- I need that list, and also Jade's Number." I told him what he asked for.
"Hey thanks Riker, You'll get Vanessa back sooner than you think!" He told me as we said good bye. I wonder what he is up to?