The Final Chapter

Vanessa's P.O.V.
"Who?" Everyone asked me. I looked around the room and saw that both Harry and Riker had sad eyes, both wishing that she wanted us more than the other. This was nerve-wracking, I loved both of these men with all of my heart, but only one was meant for me.
"It was a hard decision, I've thought about the families, friends, careers, events that happened, what the future would be like, and ultimately location - which was the deciding factor." I told them.
"So who are you going to chose?" Jade asked me.
"I didn't chose, my heart and soul chose for me." I responded.
"Are you trying to stall and build up drama?" Ross asked next.
"I don't want anyone to be hurt, you guys promise that no matter which name comes out you won't get too mad or excited!" I said looking around at my 16 best friends and the two guys who had given the world to me.
"I just want you to be happy, even if that means you're with Harry." Riker said.
"Yeah, no matter what I'll always love you." Harry agreed.
"This break my heart, but I love....."

Five Years Later:
I can honestly say that five years ago inside of the Lynch's house with my now 17 best friends and one love of a life time, I made the right choice.
"Are You Ready?" My dad asked as I stood up in wedding dress. These five years went by so fast. Four years ago my second love found someone who fills his days with endless love and who loves him for him. Two years ago him and her got married and moved to New York City and now have twins- one boy who takes after mom, and one girl who takes after dad. One year ago, Me and Jade graduated from L.A. Performing Arts. I'm now a star on a soap opera called 'Days of our Lives', I play Theresa Donovan. Jade is one of the world's largest fashion icons. She created all the clothes lines on the Bratz games. The creators were so thankful that they named a character after her. Valentine's Day of this year, the guy I chose proposed to me, and as you can tell, I said yes. Now in November I'm getting ready to walk down the isle with him.
"Yeah I'm ready." I responded and linked arms with my dad. We walked out down one or two hallways and turned the corner just as the classic 'Here Comes The Bride' started playing. I seen my maid of Honor Rydel, in front of Eleanor and Jade. On the other side was Ellington - the Best Man, followed by Louis and Ross. Standing in the middle looking more handsome than ever before was Riker, waiting patiently for me - his soon to be wife. When we got to the front my dad placed my hand into Riker's and told him to take care of me. Then the ceremony started.
"Welcome everyone, today Vanessa Rannea Carlton and Riker Anthony Lynch will come together in holy matrimony..." The priest started. He said some more jibber jabber until he finally got to the vows. "Vanessa do you take Riker to be your loyalfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, to cherish until death do you part?"
"I do." I smiled at Riker.
"Riker, do you take Vanessa to be your loyalfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, to cherish until death do you part?"
"I do." Riker smiled back.
"If anyone believes these two should not be married, speak now or forever hold your piece." Silence. "Then I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." Me and Riker caught eyes, smiled once again, and kissed for the first time as a newly married couple.