David Rossi

Rossi's POV:

Emily was strong. I was sure my girl would pull through, but seeing JJ walk towards us with teary eyes, I knew that I had been wrong. I drowned all noise out, not needing a verbal confirmation of what was happening. I tried to cry, but I couldn't. My brain was struggling with itself to comprehend and really accept what was happening. We got to her, we found her. She was still alive... How did this happen? She was still alive.

I was still the only one who knew about her past; her pregnancy. I'd forever be the only person to know. She told me in confidence, and I'd never break that. Especially not now. Emily always made a point to help everyone. It was easy to confide in her, and she always knew exactly what to say; none of us get to have that anymore. She never got to have that. Despite clearly loving every one of us, she never got to a point of opening herself up. She always put on a good face, and never showed us anything that was truly going on. If she'd just opened up, let us help her, she would probably still be alive. Instead, she lost her life, and we lost her. 

----------------------------

i didn't even really know what to do for Rossi, but there ya go!