Aaron Hotchner

Hotch's POV:

I remember the day I first met Emily Prentiss. She was very strong, and charismatic, but I wasn't sure what to think of her. There she was, a woman in my office claiming to be my newest agent, and having the paperwork to back it up, but not having been cleared by Gideon or me, and I was not sure how to approach her. That very quickly changed. She became an asset to the team. She was honest, and loyal. So much so that she quit so that she wouldn't have to "rat me out" to Strauss. That's not something someone forgets.

I remembered all of this, her beginning, her growth, and her victories as I sat waiting for word. I was trying to keep a strong face for the team, but the amount of time she'd spent in the O.R., with no word, was beginning to worry me. I saw JJ rounding the corner, and sat up straighter, waiting for her to make her way into the room. I was looking at the floor, not wanting to know what news she had. "She never made it off the table." I heard her say, instantly causing my shoulders to drop. Emily was such an amazing asset to the team, she was everyone's friend, and she was family. We lost a member of our family.

-----------------------------------

alright that's all the team. BUT there's one more little extra chapters sooo...