Just Hold on, We're going home

Nini and Ray's POV:

Ray: Okay let's take this stairway.

Nini: Alright

Ray: Shit

Nini: What?

Ray: There's like 10 guys up there and they're all heavily loaded with weapons! There's no way we can take all of them.

Nini: Okay, I have an Idea. I'll make a distraction and then you you can take them out from behind with the dart guns.

Ray: What if they get you?

Nini: Listen, just trust me. I'm not the amateur you think I am.

*She runs around the corner and starts skipping and singing down the hallway

But every song's like gold teeth, grey goose, trippin' in the bathroom

Blood stains, ball gowns, trashin' the hotel room,

We don't care, we're driving Cadillacs in our dreams.

But everybody's like Cristal, Maybach, diamonds on your timepiece.

Jet planes, islands, tigers on a gold leash.

We don't care, we aren't caught up in your love affair.

And we'll never be royals (royals).

It don't run in our blood,

That kind of luxe just ain't for us.

We crave a different kind of buzz.

Let me be your ruler (ruler),

You can call me queen Bee

And baby I'll rule, I'll rule, I'll rule, I'll rule.

Let me live that fantasy

Guys: Hey you there, stop!

*Ray sneaks by and gets ready to shoot

Nini:(ignores them) And baby I rule, I rule, I rule, I rule!

*Guys start running towards her, but Ray shoots three of them in the back and they fall out, but the others don't notice*

Guys: What are you doing here? Co-(gco) *Ray takes out 6 more*

Guys:-me ..here (the last two faltered) Hey wait what the- *Ray knocks those two out too and steps over them

Ray: Nighty-Night

Nini: Lol

Ray: Nice work partner. I didn't know you had skills like that.

Nini: Oh you have no

Prince: Lol

Ray: Haha. Omg, it's morning already! We have got to find her.

YN POV:

I woke up in a satin lined box. It was very dark, silent, and stuffy. I could only raise my head a few inches. My hands ached from the handcuffs put on me and I was suffocating. Did I get buried alive? No, it's not cold and I don't smell dirt. Tears slid down my cheek. I'm not sure how much time has passed but not much I hope. Jesus Roc, how long can it possibly take to rescue a girl?? I just hope he gets here in time. I think it's day because now there's a faint sliver of light in my box. Or maybe someone finally turned some light on up in here. Or maybe I'm going to heaven. idk anymore. I cannot stay in this box.

THESE NIGGAS WON'T HOLD ME BACK!

I used all my strength and bust out of the box. Yes! Prince glanced up from in the corner with a look of shock on his face.