Soaring ^^^^^^

Roc's POV

"Its two o'clock and I'm faded. This kush is feeling amazing. Got a voice mail on my phone from a lil' breezy feeling X-Rated"

I sat on the sofa in my dorm room, smoking a blunt and drinking vodka and tequila. I jammed to "I Love This Shit" by August Alsina and my vision slowly blurred.

"I'm just trying to chill cause I'm way too drunk to be talking like this. I'm way to high to be tripping like this. I'm way too young to be living like this. Ask me why I do it? I'ma put it like this. God damn it, I love it."

I'm floating on cloud nine, life feels good right now. Then again, my mind is clouded and I can't even think straight.

KNOCK. KNOCK.

Someone was knocking on the door. I opened it and it was YN. She was wearing a red sweaters and black beanie that said hype, black sweatpants with stars on them, and some black and red air Jordan VI's.

"Hey Roc," she said

"Hey boo," I said as she stepped into my room. As she entered, she immediately began coughing

"Have you been smoking marijuana? Why are your eyes so red"

"Maybe," I replied

"Really? I came in here because I was hoping to spend some time with you, but clearly you don't want to."

"Come on now, babe. Come over here and join me. You're stressed, you need this too." I told her

She sighed.

"I guess."

I puffed on it again, blowing circles as I exhaled.

"Pass it," Yn said

I gave it to her and she exhaled it through her nose. She blew some smoke into my mouth and took a picture. Then she took another picture of us just holding it.

"I'm posting this on instagram," she giggled. I watched as she posted them with the caption #smokinwithdabae. I shook my head at her. She is cray. She's pretty much addicted to instagram now. She's on there all the time.

"You know, we should do this more often. Calms me down." she said

"I agree," I said pulling her onto my lap.

"Come babe. Come and get on my level breathe it in with me. Let it get in your head, then get to mars. Let it get in your head then get to mars. I wanna watch you take it in." I sang to her, stroking her hair, my arm around her waist. She joined in.

"I'm so high, I'm wasted I don't want to come down."(together)

"Let me take you to Mars boy."

"Let me take you to Mars girl."

"We'll make love on a star boy."

"We'll make love on star girl."

"I don't wanna talk, I don't wanna think, I'm up here waiting for you. I'm so high, high, high." we harmonized.

I leaned and kissed her kissed for a few minutes before YN pulled away and said, "I'm going to go take a shower. Get my thoughts together. My hair probably smells like smoke now, and all my clothes."

she turned to walk out the door, but I stopped her.

"Stay here. You can just take a shower in my room."

"But I don't have a change of clothes." she said

"I can just wash the ones you're wearing and you could wear one of my shirts."