Alex Alex Alex

I woke up and took a shower put on my lotion and deodorant then put on my robe. I called then front and ordered everyone breakfast. I packed me and S's stuff cause she wasn't finna do it her and Jake were in that bed cuddling together so cute I took a picture of them and posted it on Instagram I sat and watched TV there was a knock on the door

It's Alex he said I walked to the door and opened it I smiled.

I'll put these on the table what you finna do this morning he said

I was gonna go to the gym but I don't have a workout buddy I said and pouted

Aww you look so cute when you pout

I thought I look cute all the time

Nope you look gorgeous all the time he said and I gave him a kiss

Another one he said I pecked his lips

Another one he said again I pecked his lips

Another one he said I pecked his lips

Okay DJ Khaled let me get ready I said well I'm already ready Alexis so you can get dressed and we can go he said I smirked and pulled him in my room I went to the bathroom and put on my bra and panties set then I walked back in my room and bent over looking in my bag I know he was watching me I slowly got dressed and put my hair in a bun I was tempted to put on makeup for Alex but I didn't cause that's stupid I got my stuff and looked in the mirror I looked great.

I put my portable professional makeup kit in my gym bag and a towel some delicious breakfast bars then I filled my water bottle with a protein shake then I got two water bottles from the fridge and put them in there I walked to the door with Alex behind me and S stood in front of us.

Going somewhere she asked

To the gym fatty I said

Okay I'm coming

Why

Cute sexy ripped hot guys

Wow is everything you ever do for guys

Well yeah not eat though

That's for sure go get dressed

I'm already dressed she said then I looked at her

So you like the bag and cup I got you I asked

Yeah it's really me she said I giggled and we went to the lobby then we went to the gym that was right off the lobby we walked in and were surrounded by people they gave us gatorade and cool towels it was really nice Alex came up to me and S went to a personal trainer he was fine but Alex is finer.

Okay let's go with the treadmill after stretches to warm up then you can go head on to lady's spin class Alex said I looked down at him without his shirt damn he looked good like damn.

Come on stretch he said snapping me out my thoughts I was finna have fun this morning.

How you want me to stretch I asked

Bend over he said

How I asked he grabbed me by my waist and bent me over slightly then we moved I I stood back up I stretched Forreal than 18 years of training doesn't just leave naturally. I jumped up and did a toe touch them landed in a split.

Are you okay you could hurt yourself doing that you need help Alex asked I rolled my eyes and got up and held my leg high above my head I can't here Coaches criticism in my head stand straighter she would scold higher higher she would yell I stood just like ballerina straight and tall and perfect for a few minutes.

Are you stuck like that he asked

Um no I said I slowly put my leg down I just wanted to dance with my bestie like old times.

Alex I think you've been super sweet but I just wanna dance with my bestie right now then workout if that's okay I said

I understand I'll go bench press while MISS.KING dances with S he said yelling at the people me sand S were ushered to a room I plugged in my Aux cord to a speaker S wants to be a choreographer so I let her lead me in some ballet dancing music then I switched playlist and we was dancing to Ciara Promise(In MM) we were dancing cause this is how me and her feel right now I was following her lead at one point she made a bridge and I ran and front flipped over her and landed in a split then touched my nose to my knee and she flipped over me then I got up and grabbed her arm she nodded we put our heads down and our legs up then she put it down and slid into a split she moved her hand so then I jumped up and flipped in mid air and landed on my feet I got her hands and pulled her up then she finessed into a poison and I swung my arms over my head and she went flying over then she landed in a split that was freakin crazy and awesome I lifted my leg up and posed then when the song ended I was still holding my leg but I dropped down so I was in a split there was clapping Alex and a few other people were watching us I smiled and bowed then pointed to S and she bowed I got my phone a drunk some shake I went to the treadmill put in my headphones and listened to my playlist I was running fast but I was only focused on the music then I started walking and then is tapped so I walked around and found and very sweaty Alex bench pressing I told the man to get lost and I started spotting him.

Bruh I mean like this girl Alexis is gorgeous sexy can dress and she got her own money he said

She got looks she's smart like she went to college and got two degrees she wants to make something of herself

I mean she got a big o fat ass like damn just sit on my face and very Independent her personality she confident and sweet and just a amazing person and she can fight bruh she funny as hell to he said

Go on about how awesome I am I said he almost dropped the bench press I picked it up and put it back.

I know I'm just like amazing and awesome but you make me sound like a damn goddess I said batting my eyes I gave him a full on kiss sparks were fucking flying like omg I pulled away people were cheering Alex picked me up and got my stuff and he walked me to my room.

I love this hotel I screamed as we walked through the lobby I gave him a kiss at my door and he left I took a shower and got my shit together and got dressed(In MM)
I looked in the mirror I looked bad af. I walked in the living room they all handed me the room keys. S was wearing my outfit of course.

Why Marlin Monroe smoking a blunt Jake asked

Why do you like smoking blunts S asked

Cause she like smoking blunts dumb ass I said and giggled we got our shit and roles out to the airport and got on my jet.