End

This book is dragging on to long so this will be a summary
••••••••••••••••••••••

Lexi and D don't see each other for a year she sees Alex and realizes she doesn't love him like she used to her and D get married and he finally steps up as a father but it's a little to late for that.

Trey cheats on Kelsey and has a baby on her when she is also pregnant and he gets shot has a bad dream where his life is crap without her and when he wakes up he makes things right. They have twins boy and girl.

Zaria wasn't really the same after her first daughter died and she has a nightmare about it causing her to kill Ty's momma. Ty finds out and leaves her with they daughter Journey. Then Zaria ends up going to jail.

Nell and Jay separate for good this time and Anthony grows up to be just like his father witch isn't good at all.
Jay just can't let go of the hoes staying out late till he "catches" something he fines out its not after two months and try's to be a man and a father but his girl and son already pushed him out of there life. It takes awhile but they start to co-parent.

Aaliyah found her a man and they been going strong for years he's afraid of marriage doe and kills himself after she asks him to marry her the twins heart breakers with they fine selves.

Sky turns into the school hoe after she loses her Innocence at the age of 13 she's addicted to it till she gets raped bye an old man get pregnant and aborts the baby after that she closes her legs for good.

Lonnie to busy grinding to notice her daughter. That's why Sky started acting out in the first place.

Denice turns out to be a pushover a really passive person has no backbone at all people walk right over her till she has enough and turns sexy and no boy can have her cause she finds out she Lesbian.

Niyah and Ray still have that Bi Polar relationship that makes it hard for them to make friends but they are still very deep in love. Denice hates that her parents are like that and refuses to love a man so she turns Lesbian.

Mom and Dad raise they adopted kids but they love each other so much they fall in love and run away together.

The End