*2 The next day..

I know this is props going to be trash and yet trash, but please don't step on me...

*Dan's POV*
When we came to Phil's place I realised it was a few roads away from mine. That would be helpful if we became friends. But then again, he was a pretty guy so I bet he wouldn't like to be my friend for longer than he has to. Well at least I have someone to hang out with the next couple of weeks.
"Okay Dan. We're here." he smiled while saying so.
"Great. What a nice house." I meant what I said.
"Thanks Dan. Well let's go to my room. My mom isn't home yet."
"Okay"

*Phil's POV*
We talked and wrote for hours when it suddenly was late and we almost already was done with the project that should have last a few weeks.
"Oh Dan, it's pretty late. If you want to you can eat here?"
"I'd love to" he anwered politely.
I went to tell my mom. She always say I can bring friends if I want to, but normally I don't have any to bring. She seamed pleased.
"She said yes" I smiled at Dan. Maybe this "new" school, that was how it felt, wasn't so bad after all.

We ate some chicken with rice and it was real nice. "Thanks for letting me eat here!"
"Oh, no prob! It's nice having you over." I gave him a big smile. His smile was so nice, I did not get how I never talked to him before this point!!

*Dan's POV*
I really wanted to just stay and play some videogames we had talked about but I figured I'd better get home.
"I think I have to leave now.. It was really fun though!"
"It was! Could I come to your place at some point too?"
"Of course! We'll just plan it tomorrow, right?"
"Let's do that. Byeeee!"
I went out of the door og waved.
"See you tomorrow!"

*timeskip to Dan's way to school*
I didn't really get it.. Was I happy to go to school?? Even if I wasn't i couldn't get a smile of my ugly face. I got to the school on foot in 10 min. I was walking to my locker then suddenly..

*Phil's POV*
"Buuu!" Dan made a little jump.
"I got you!!"
"No you didn't!" He laught.
"I just jumped to be polite!!"
"Well I don't believe you." I stuck my tong out. He just smiled at me with his beautiful face. Woaw.. My hairs rose. Why would they do that, it wasn't even cold!
"What is your first class?" Dan asked.
"German. I fo not know why I found that cool.. Urghh it's so hard!!"
"I choose french. That gotta be more difficult!" Dan said.
"Okay you may win." I smiled again, something about him just made me want to smile all the time!! He followed me to german.
"Should we meet in the lunchbreak? What about just outside school?" Dan asked.
"Let's do that." I waved and walked in.

What a great way to start your day!

Sorry for totally forgetting this fic.. But other than that how do you like it this far??
Byee~