meeting

I am on my home from school and I hear some screaming and some one yelling my name so I automatically think it is my mum because I was running a bit late due to me walking really slow. But when I get home I see a total different situation. Right in front of me I see I guy from my school. I actually think he is kinda cute but anyway he was  nearly hurting my baby sister 'she is not actually a baby but she is to me' Sally I scream "stop!" He just looks up at me and says "shit!"
"Who do you think you are coming in to here and nearly hurting my sister who never did anything to you?"
"I am soo sorry I didn't know she was your sister, I don't even know why I even listen to him."
"Wait, who did you listen to?"
"I can't tell you please don't tell anyone about this." So he left I had so many more questions to ask him but I knew right now wasn't the time to ask those questions so I just went to Sally and hugged her as tight as I could and told her that it would be alright and sent her to bed.
I hear my phone ring so I look at the caller and I don't know the number so I think should I pick it up or leave it, I pick it up. "Hello?"the other end went quiet and then I hear "it's me."
"Who?"
"You know me."
"Wait, are you the person who nearly killed my sister or what ever you were doing!?"
"It wasn't what It looked like and I am soo sorry about that she told me to so I did it please don't be made!"
"What was you doing to her!"
"Ok, if I tell you, you have to promise me you won't go and punch her in the face!"
"Ok"
"Alright, Emily knows about what happened last year between you Sophie and she is going getting payback and they wanted to sister to get in in the act."
"What the hell me and Sophie have put that behind us why the hell she bring this up now?!"
"Because she thinks you two are friends"
"Well we are."
"Theres nothing else I can tell you ,bye"
"Wait, tell her to mind her own business!" After I said that a I heard beap beap. Thats when I knew I had to find out why she was doing this and what sparked it.