04. Come with me,Wifey.

____________________________  

                       Chapter Four:
           Come with me,Wifey.

  "The meeting of two personalities
 is like the contact of
 two chemical substances: 
if there is any reaction

both are transformed."  

-Carl Jung

xxx

'So, let another round begin with the entry of everyone's heart throb...Blake Stephen..' The entire pool side was filled with whistles and noises and claps. He's really popular, ain't it? I'm not sure if taking a part in this game with him is the best choice but we never know unless we try. 'Let's cheer for Blake's opponent, Lucas Jeremy.' The MC announced. Another round of applause took over the pool's silence, but this was nothing compared to Blake's. Of course, he's the Bad boy.

'Come on.' Blake says holding my wrist firmly, he jumps in the water and signals for me to sit on his shoulders. I've been trying to act all cool until now, it's going to be an awkward evening, right? Nodding i move forward and without falling, i successfully sit on his shoulders, his hands holding me tightly, gripping me tighter until i adjust perfectly.

'I know you're not gonna let me fall..' I whisper quietly.

'What?' He asks looking up at me.

'Nothing.' I smiled and rubbed it off.

Lucas's partner was a pretty blonde girl, she was adjusting calmly on his shoulders and didn't even seemed a bit nervous, wow.. I mean, yeah okay.

'On the count of 3, the race will..Beginnnnnnn...' The MC roars in the mic. My poor ears. Bless them.

'1....2...3....' Everyone roared together in unison. The race started undoubtedly scaring me to death.

Oh my God, no. I hold onto Blake even tighter, he was swimming handsomely, of course. If not him then who?

'Keep holding tight, I'll increase the speed now.' Blake murmurs, his voice so hoarse. 'You can do it Blake, let's win..' I shouted at the top of my lungs making him laugh loudly.

His pace was undoubtedly increased as he said so. We were leaving lucas behind with a great margin. Way to go. The cheers were getting louder and louder as we were nearing the end. 'You can do it, Blake..' The girls and boys cheered. 'Show 'em Lucas..' The others cheered too..

Suddenly Blake was hit on his right foot causing us to stumble but before we could fall Blake controls the situation and stop himself from falling.

I looked beside me and Lucas had a dirty grin on his face. "Cheaters never win" i shouted loud enough for lucas to hear, Blake holds me tightly before increasing his pace once again.

"It's him.. it's him. Blake's gonna win." Everyone cheered. I'm feeling so proud right now, not because we're winning- but because we're winning after being nearly stumbled because of our opponent.

And there it was. We won. We reached the finish line before Lucas and won the competition. The entire pool side was filled with whistles and cheers for Blake.

"East or west B.S is the best." Everyone shouted and cheered. The chaos, my goodness.

Blake helped me got off his shoulders carefully, our bodies colliding in the process, making me feel a spark pass through my body.