1.2

The following day...

Alissa's POV

"Ali come here." I hear Calum yelp from the lounge on the bus. I huff standing up from the booth.

"What is it?" I muse as I walk towards the back. As I stand in the doorway I see Michael and Calum faces glued to the window.

"Look." Calum says point out the tinted windows. Squinting my eyes I see an arena.

"Holy Fuck!" I scream jumping around. "We're here oh my fucking fuck." I say as I look again at the stadium.

"Why are we screaming?" Ashton says as he starts to jump around with me.

"We are at the bloody fucking arena." I say grabbing his hands and spinning around like a toddler.

"Yay!" He says giggling.

"Hey I want to join." Calum says standing up with us.

"Same." Luke says. Luke and I lock arms and dance in a circle like folk dancers.

"This is so fucking awesome." I say excitedly.

"Okay okay so remember we still need to go to the hotel." Ashton says still dancing about, however, he is movements are slowed.

"Alright, Alright." I say falling back onto the couch. My head lands on an arm and I look up at the owner of said arm to see Michael already staring down at me. I look at him quizzically. He looked straight back at me in the eye; searching them for any answers. I just sit up removing myself from his body.

"Aw you guys are so awkward." Ashton says as he sits with his elbows on his knees and his chin on the palm of his hands. I glare over at him.

"Oh fuck you." I say rolling my eyes. I scoot over towards the Calum.

"Don't tell me you don't see it?" Ashton says giggling. "You two are perfect for each other."

"You are disgusting." I hear Michael grumble.

"Whatever losers." Calum says pulling into his side.

"So what time do we get to go to sound check?" Luke asks.

"Well all tomorrow from like six a.m to about five p.m." Ashton answers sitting back against the lounge next to Luke.

"Really? The concert like start at what seven, eight?" I say sitting up to listen.

"Well yeah we have to get us," Ashton motions to the boys. "And you, in for soundcheck. It can take a while especially since you just found out your setlist."

"Speaking of that, what songs will you be singing?" Luke asks looking at me curiously

"Sacrilegious, trouble, in too deep and oh miss believer." I answer.

"Yes!" Calum squeaks.

"What?" I say looking up at him.

"I voted for in too deep." Calum says excitedly.

"Oh, okay." I said smiling.

"Hey." the driver of the bus shouts.

"Coming " Ashton says standing up and quickly walking to the front of the bus. I stand up as well following along. "What's up Dale?" Ashton asks looking out the front window.

"We just turned into the hotel." Dale says pointing to the tall building in front of us.

"Sweet I will tell the boys." Ashton says turning to go tell the boys.

"It looks like there aren't any of those girls here so hurry up before they start to flock here." He grumbles.

"Will do." Ashton says patting the man's shoulder. "Boys." Ashton shouts.

"Yes" They hum back.

"Let's go we gotta get checked in before the fans get here." Ashton says walking to his bunk.

"Do we need to pack?" I ask as Ashton rummaged around his bunk.

"Just the necessities." He says grabbing his phone charger.

"Okay thanks." I say fiddling with the drawstring of my sweats. I then turn towards my bunk bending down to grab my phone charger.

"Urhm." I hear someone behind mumble behind me.

"Who ever it is use your words."

"I need to get to my bunk." Michael says hastily.

"Then get on your bunk?" I say reaching towards my phone.

"Well I can't get up there if you're right there cause I would probably kick you." He says irritated.

"Then, wait." I say unplugging the cord.

"Ugh you're making my head pound." He groans.

"No. You hit your head, that's why it hurts." I say scooting out of the bunk.

"Just hurry up." He huffs as I stand up. I turn to go to the bag bunk. I grab my suitcase and grab an outfit for tomorrow night and another pair of sweats. I shove all of the clothes into my turtle bag I then grab my laptop bag and ukulele case. Moving towards the front of bus I see luke and Calum sitting with a couple of bags. Luke is on his phone.

"You ready to go." Calum asks smiling.

"Yes sir." I salute. He laughs.

"Alright cadettes," Dale says standing up. "Get off my bus." He gesturing with his thumb to the door.

"And we are off." Luke says as he marches out of the bus.

"Hup two three four." I murmur to myself. I walk out of the bus to the nippy air. "No one said it be so chilly." I chatter.

"Then hurry up and let's get inside." Ashton says shoving me forward. We enter the lobby of the hotel. The lobby isn't extravagant but it's nice. "I will check us in." Ashton says into my ear. He walks to the check in desk. Standing I look around the lobby. It is a simple room with green walls and tan trim. A couple couches are scattered around which match the green walls. I walk over to where Calum, Luke, and Michael are standing.

"Hey." Calum says softly.

"Hey." I reply.

"You tired?" He asks rocking on his heels.

"Yeah just a bit." I say yawning. I see Luke start to yawn as well.

"You tired too it seems." I say nudging Luke's shoulder.

"Yeah yeah." Luke huffs stretching his arms to the ceiling.

"Guys." Ashton says motioning us over to him. We four walk toward him by the check in desk. We have two rooms. Both rooms have two queen beds and a pullout couch. So we can all be roomies." Ashton says excitedly.

"Ashton I'm a girl, do you really think it was a good idea to make so we all room together?" I ask.

"We used to always have sleepovers all together, why can't we again?" He asks with pleading eyes.

"Well you already booked them so I guess we don't have much choice." I huff tiredly.

"Yes." Ashton says giddily. "Okay follow me and we can go to our rooms." Ashton says swinging his arm around my neck walking triumphantly towards the elevator.