1.6

Alissa's POV:

As Ron escorts me to the venue I check my phone. 27 snapchats, 179 twitter notifications, and 12 texts. As we enter the elevator I open Imessage. Going through the list most of them are from Taylor telling me about how she and Daren are going to go to Hawaii. I then see messages from four new numbers.

First number: Hey Alissa it's Ash we got your number. Text us back when you get our texts.

Second number: ALISSA LOVE MEHHHHH xoxo Lukey poo.;-)

Third number: Hey sweet face hit me up for a good time ;)))))))) Jk Its meh your favorite Calum.

Fourth Number: Hey, this is Michael.

I stare closely at the final message. Why would he want my number? There is no reason for him to have my number.

As we step out of the elevator we walk out to the front of the hotel. When we walk out there is a black sudan waiting for us. Ron opens the door and I thank him, as I climb into the car. As I buckle my seat belt,  I press the home button to prevent myself from thinking about the text anymore. I open up twitter next, I go through my notifications most are just people favoriting or retweeting my tweets. However there are a few comments and dms. I have been put in several group chats with my fans and I every so often put in my input in their conversations. Most of them are hilariously inappropriate, sometimes I think they forget that I can read them. I close twitter and open snapchat. I open most of the snaps that aren't spam, and respond to as many as I can but I'm force to stop because the car comes to a stop and Ron comes out from the front of the car. I thank the driver as Ron opens my door.

The second I step out of the car I hear screams. I smile widely as I see fans running over to me. I quickly walk towards them. "Hi guys." I squeal as one of the girls run into me for a hug. I squeeze her tightly relief flowing through me as I hear sounds of joy.

"Alissa Hi, I-I'm Dani." The girl, I'm still clutching in my arms, muffle into my chest.

"Hi Dani," I giggle. She slowly pulls away from me. "How are you guys?" I say turning to the group of ten to twelve girls. A mix of 'goods' and 'greats' are exchanged between them. "So are you guys going to the concert?" I ask all of them nod their heads.

"Did the boys come with you?" a girl with a "Bring Me The Horizon" shirt on asks.

"No they're at the hotel, being lame." I laugh. The fans laugh as well.

"So do you fancy any of them?" A girl with pastel pink hair asks. "Because I ship millisa so hard."

"And that's for?" I ask puzzled by the name.

"You and Michael." the entire group says in unison. My eyes go wide and I feel the color draining my face.

"H-hey are you okay?" I hear a small voice ask. I look down and see a girl no older than seven tugging at my leg. I crouch down to the small girl and smile.

"I'm perfect now that I've met you sweetie." I smile taking the girls small hands into my own.

"You looked scared. Did you see casper?" The girls bright blue eyes widen looking around for the friendly ghost. I here the group awe at her.

"No I just forgot about something." I can hear several cameras beginning to flash as a car pulls up. Looking over my shoulder I see a second sudan pull up the same as the one I arrived in. The group begins to race towards the car. I hear screaming as the door of the car open.

"Sissy? Sissy?" The small girl starts shouting frantically. Her head turning in every direction. She begins to sob, and cry out. Without thinking I pick her up off of the sidewalk.