The past

Alexander's POV: I was just walking down on the sidewalk while listening to music and I just finished school and it was the last day of high school now I have to prepare for college now and well to be honest I'm a little nervous but scared at the same time.. . I finally arrived at home and I walk towards the door and walk in and when I did, my mom was standing there all upset and has tears in her eyes and I wondered what was wrong with her so I said.

Alexander: Mom, what's wrong?

Lexi: I.. . I have some bad news, Alexander.. . It's your father.. . He was in a car accident and he.. . He didn't make it.. - Starts to crying -

Alexander: - has wided eyes and saids - No.. . - has tears in his eyes and the tears starts to fall down his cheeks and hugs his mom tightly while crying softly -

Lexi: -hugs him back tightly -

- 2 days later -

Alexander POV: It was a rainy day for my dad's funeral and I just stand there in silence and after the funeral everyone left but me and my mom was the only ones left standing there and I looked at my mom while standing there and I saw her in tears and puts a rose to my dad's grave and she started to walk away but stops cuz I was still standing there and she said.

Lexi: Come on Alexander, let's go home.. .

Alexander: Um I'm gonna stay here for a little while and I'll be home later, ok mom?.. .

Lexi: Um ok, I'll see u later then.. .

Alexander: Yea.. .

Lexi: -leaves -

Alexander: - stands there while looking at his dad's grave and saids - I'm so sorry, for me saying those things before u left to work, I wish that I can say that I'm so sorry to u but if u can hear me, please forgive me dad.. . - Cries -

- Hours later -

Alexander POV: I left the cemetery and I just when to the park to kill time and I just listened to my music intil it was midnight and I got up and left. And I started to walk back home and I finally arrived at home and walked in and I walked upstairs and I turned and walked down the hallway and I saw my mom sleeping and I went into my room and I fell asleep.

- 4 hours later -

Alexander POV: I got up from my bed and sigh. I walk out of my bedroom and I walk into the bathroom and got undressed and I got into the shower. After my shower, I sigh knowing soon I'm gonna be starting college but idk if I want to go.  - sighs - Oh well, I'll just have to see if I want to or not.

Alexander: - walks to his room and puts fresh clothes on and crawls back into bed -

(( That's the end of this chapter cuz I have nothing else to write so I hope u enjoy this as much as I did xD ))