Foreword

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . (un-edited)

She quickly glanced to see if anything had been taken, but only to realized that a hand had stood out and grabbed her by the neck, choking the life out of her. ''You imbecile.'' he shouted ''It's too late to escape now''. A deep chuckle emits across the room. She shifted her legs up and kicked his most delicate area. 

The guy released his grasp on the girl due to the pain. Yuna quickly got up and ran to the nearest exit, but the door wouldn't budge. She looked around for a sharp object she could break the door open with. 'crap' she mumbled.  Footsteps were getting heavier, alarming her that the man was getting nearer. She grabbed the nearest object- a bolt cutter and slashes through the chains, kicking the door after. 'almost there she exclaimed then continues to bolt out the door.

Soon after minutes of running, which felt like hours, she stopped running to catch her breath. She looked all around her to notice she ran straight into the forest. Her eyes grew anxiously as her mouth falls open. Before inhaling another breath, she heard footsteps growing louder. She stealthy treads backward softly.  Without caution, a pair of arms emerge from behind, nearly paralyzing the girl from shock.

She cowered in fear as she stared at her captor. ''gotcha'' the voice paused, ''you can't hide from me Yuna...''.  She couldn't handle it anymore, she started to run again but only to be pushed unto the ground. 

Blood began to ooze from her leg, as a result from the sudden contact. She attempts to crawl up a nearby a tree but failed. ''This is the end, love,'' he growls, emphasizing the last word love. Yuna quietly begins to pray, for she has never been this frightened in her entire life. This might be the end for  her. She felt something sharp touch her skin, only to notice that the figure was biting deep into her neck. Her vision dramatically decreases and as the darkness swept swept over her body. 

 'he' knew it was too late. 

She has already left for another world.'

''hmm...your scent smells delicious.'' he paused for a minute before disappearing into the distance.

''Until we meet again, my love..''

''......it is only just the beginning...''

                   "..of your fate.."

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .