[2]

I want to contribute this chapter to saranista                                            

....sorry to that one person saranista for the 3rd year hiatus. I have lost interest and I don't know what about but I think I fell asleep. My cousin found your account after a comment you posted and she forced me to write more chapters for you. tysm~ *throws hearts*

                                                                              ----------------

" Solider, I assigned one task," the man paused for a moment before continuing "one easy task that you failed miserably!!" His voice penetrated.  One by one, each man that stood before him slowly dismissed themselves, searching widely for the missing escapees. 

                                                                                 -------------

Where am I? Is this Hell? Why is it flashy white? Wait...am I dead? Please don't tell me this is heaven...i don't deserve to- ....ugh never mind.

Jimin woke up from the sound of doctors talking and nurses clamping around with their clipboards and pen, flicking it around like those mini skateboards.

Oh my..aren't they a bit old to be doing that? They were so out of style now. Tch..so childish, but it kind of does look fun. Stupid Jimin doesn't change the subject. You're supposed to be searching for someone.

There was one word that popped inside his head after seeing the uninteresting scene. Idiots. Jimin still wondered how he ended up in the hospital.

Jungkook..that flipping Seagull...wait till I get my hands on him-wait hold on...scratch that forget that and get your fabulous self out of the hospital bed and get yourself outta there....and find that tall seagull-looking guy...

Jimin silently nodded before distracting both the doctor and nurse and finds himself out in the lobby and out the hospital door.

"Finally ..since I'm out..let's go have some fun, shall we?" Jimin muttered before running off to an abandoned warehouse not far from his nearest location. Jimin started his search for Jungkook behind an old factory warehouse.

"But seriously, where does a child hide in a place like this...?"

Wait... Is he even a chi- never mind.

                                                                                                       --------------

Jungkook swore that he thought someone said his name. Guess you could call this 6th sense or just an inhabitable feeling you get when something just feels- ugh I don't know agitated? Irritated? Frustrated? Or just a mutual feeling or a weird misconception.

Jungkook deliberately extends his arms out, stretching in an inhumanly way, cracking every bone from left to right. Jungkook deeply inhales then exhales before licking his pointer finger in mid-air, taking a quick whiff, seeing if he could sense a certain person's musk.  "jeez... Talk about a musty smell".  

                                                                                                             --------- 

(sorry I'll to update soon as possible or else wait another 3 years..let's hope that's not the case)