[1]

She had missed the last train and there she could see one figure, whom she had never seen before in her whole life she's been alive. ''I think I may have taken the wrong train,'' she muttered. 

Aish! couldn't you ever be more stupid than you are now Yuna? 

As soon as she was about to get off the train, a man suddenly grabbed her wrist tightly. The poor girl was trying to pry his arm to let her go but he didn't even budge not even one bit. ''Struggling isn't going to help.'' the man spoke in a toneless voice. at that moment thoughts flooded her mind like a traffic jam. 

Suddenly someone started to shout her name. She turned around to only see her best friend Eunha running towards her. ''stay away from them and you'll be safe'' the man whispered as he released his grip from her wrist. without releasing that her best friend was crushing her under a very tight hug. ''so how did you know I was here Eunnie.'' Eunha quickly dragged Yuna into an alleyway and too far from them. 

''Yuju-ah you know the elder that lives a couple of houses down from yours?''

''yeah....of course, it's where Mr. Wu lives..''

''err..yeah him...I just asked him where you were and he told me that you were at the train station to visit your American friend.'' Yuna sighed. 

''you don't say'' Yuna replied sarcastically. 

''Yuju hurry up and let me help you,'' Eunha said as she started to tug on the grocery bags Yuna was holding. Yuna refused to let her carry the bag even though she's the youngest out from the both of them and plus it was getting late and Yuna knew that Eunha's mother would yell at Eunha for coming home late. Yuna gave Eunha a 'go to home' face. Eunha got the signal and headed home.

''see you tomorrow at school Eunnie'' Yuna said as she waved her hand goodbye.

''okay. Bye Yuju''

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"attention! Prisoners 3 and 7 had escaped the premises" the speaker boomed.

  "What do you mean, they escaped?"  

''there both no longer here in their prison cells.'' 

''good grief'' the man exclaimed pacing back and forth while messaging this temple ''you only had one job  Seung Ho'' the man shouted in an angry tone. The man walked up to another figure with brown shaggy hair ''Seung Woo can you please check any cameras for any trace of the prisoner?'' the younger man quickly bowed before heading off to check the maintenance camera over at the security area. 

The man stomped through the hallway, punching the walls nonstop. can't these people do anything right? he thought. I should go see the others for, in fact, he who escaped is the deadliest non-human criminal on earth and the fact that one of my men let him escape. Aish!! They only had one job to do and they couldn't handle it...  I should fire them and hire new experienced ones.

''I'm finally free from that dump'' Jungkook mutters rubbing the dust off his clothes. ''For now.'' he heard a voice whispered. He started to crack his neck to both sides before dashing off to his next destination, leaving a savory 'manly' scent behind. Jimin, on the other hand, escaped the opposite from Jungkook but ended up tripping over a small twig and tumbling downhill and hitting his head on a rock causing him to fall unconscious. A random lady in her mid-forties appeared and thought he was dead, so she took him to the hospital for a quick check.