He hurts you

Jack: You had just gotten back from School when you got in your house Jack was giving you an evil glare. "Why are you looking at me like that?" You asked him. "Oh don't play dumb with me" Jack replied. "I'm not playing dumb what are you talking about?" You asked. "YOU SLEPT WITH ANOTHER GUY!" Jack yelled.
"I did not!" You yelled. "Yeah you did everyone knows it to" Jack replied. "When?" You questioned. "At y/f/n party last night" he said.
"Jack it's a fucking rumor" you sighed. "No it's not if everyone's taking about it every time I turn around" he said "Jack if you don't believe your own girlfriend then I guess I don't need to be around you cause your acting like a real ass hole right now" you said. You stumbled back into the wall. You looked up and saw Jack looking at his hand. "Y/N I'm sorry I didn't mean to" he started. "Forget it" you said as you ran out of the house.

David: David was sitting on his bed when you came over to spend the night. "You ok?" You asked sitting next to him. "No!" He yelled making you jump. "What's wrong?" You asked. "Les was caught cussing in school" David said "and my parents are blaming me for it"
"David I'm sorry" you said. "No your not I know it was you who taught him those words"he said. "Excuse me? I love Les like a brother I would never teach him any of that stuff" you said. "Sure all your doing is using him to get to me well I caught you" David said.
"David Jacobs I would never!" You yelled "I like you for you but right now your acting like a different person and I don't really know if I should be here" "Oh save it your being a little Bitch" David yelled. "David stop" you said walking over to him but, you fell to the floor realizing that David had hit you. "Get out of my house y/n" David said "When you change your attitude come find me until then don't talk to me" you said as you ran out of his house.

Spot: (this one is on accident) Spot jumped into the harbor "Come on its fun" he said to you. "Spot I'm not getting wet it's freezing cold water" you replied. "What if I drown?" He asked jokingly. "Then I would jump in but your not drowning" you said. He climbed out of the harbor and wrapped his arms around you. "Please" he begged using puppy eyes that made you want to do anything for him but you got ahold of yourself. "Spot for the last time no" you said. Spot picked you up you scrambled and tried to get out of his grip. He threw you in but before you got below the deck you tried to hold on to something. The next thing Spot heard was your head hitting the deck. You plummeted into the water unconscious. "Y/N!" Spot screamed diving in the water after you. He fished you out of the water and brought you onto the dock. "Y\N can you hear me?" Spot asked you no response. "What have I done?" Spot said.

Racetrack: Race was drunk one night when you came into the Newsboys lodging house. "Hey honey" he said to you coming towards you. "Race don't start with that" you said going upstairs. When you got into the private bedroom Race slammed the door behind you and held you down on the bed. "Want to have some fun?" He asked you. You were trembling you didn't know what to do. You pushed Race off of you into the floor. "Why the hell would you do that?" He yelled. His fist came in contact with your nose as you held it blood came out. You got up and left the lodging house probably with a broken nose.

Crutchy: Crutchy was in a bad mood from hearing news from the doctor about his leg. "Baby it's not that bad" you told him rubbing his back. "Yes it is your legs work fine there's nothing wrong with you why don't you just go you make me feel bad with all your perfect qualities acting like your better then everyone in every way " he said. "Is that what you think of me?" You asked "A perfect snob?" "Yeah you always have to one up people and everybody knows that" he replied "Crutchy stop being such a jerk to me because of your health problems it's not my fault you have polio" you replied "And there's really not much you can do about it" Crutchy got up and hit you in the stomach with his crutch. "Y/N I'm so sorry I don't know what came over me" Crutchy said but before he said anymore you ran out of the lodging house.