You get mad at him

Jack: Everytime Jack comes home from work he has newspaper ink all over his hands and he always grabs your face to kiss you and you always end up with newspaper ink all over your face. He thinks it's funny but you can never go a day without taking a shower.

David: David is always a buzzkill he thinks everything has to be perfect he's way to uptight sometimes and hardly ever has fun. You and the boys are always trying to get him to loosen up a bit.

Spot: You and Spot were once walking to Tibby's for lunch when a girl went up to Spot and asked him for directions. Spot told her and she flirted with him and he flirted back you got really mad because he acted like you weren't even there. From that point on every time a girl asked Spot for directions you either butted in or kissed him when the girl was watching.

Racetrack: Whenever Race comes over to your house he always is smoking. He once laid a cigar on a stack of newspapers. You were in the kitchen cooking dinner when you smelt something burning you ran into the living room and saw the papers on fire. You ran and got the fire extinguisher and put out the fire. From now on you make sure that whenever Race wants to smoke you tell him to go outside.

Crutchy: When Crutchy stays over at your house at night. He always leaves his crutch by your night stand. You can never make it to the bathroom or anywhere without either tripping over it, knocking it over or the subway knocking it on the floor scaring the crap out of you. You never had the courage to tell Crutchy about any of it because you don't want to hurt his feelings.