Fifteen

| L A V E N D E R |

I'm sweating. I've never been so hot in my life. I try to sit up, but quickly realize I am completely constricted. I turn myself around only to come face to face with a broad chest. My heart beat slows down once I finally realize it's him. Then all the images from last night flood my mind and without the slightest idea of what my intentions are, I beat my balled up fists against his chest. I watch his blue eyes open wide and my hands stop. His eyes are almost blazing with electricity, the blue looks so bright it seems as if he could have physically burned me with his stare.

"What are you doin, Lavender?"

His voice snaps me out of my thoughts and I once again resume my efforts in pushing my body away from his.

"Please let go of me." I plead when his hold doesn't falter. My eyes start to sting as my body reacts to my imaginings of the worst scenario, last night replaying in my mind over and over.

All he does is pull me closer.

"Lav-" 

"No! Let go of me!" I yell. He so shocked at my outburst that his arms release me and I am able to scramble away.

"Lavender, calm down-"

"Stop! You will not tell me to calm down! You don't understand how I feel right now and on top of that you're trying to tell me to calm down! I. Don't. Know. You.  That doesn't seem odd to you in any way Luke? I don't know how you got there last night! I don't kn- I don-t don-" my voice breaks, quieting down completely as a sob threatens to rack my body while I try to hold it back.

Luke stares at me, his eyebrows furrow before they relax and it's as if he is simply calculating every move he plans to make with caution. He stands up slowly from the bed, his chest broadening as he comes to his full height, but in that moment it doesn't give off intimidation, it gives off warmth. And then without any idea of my actions to come, as if my body morphed into his, I fall into him and let his arms engulf me. I hold onto him tight while I struggled to control my breathing. His hand runs over my hair and I hear and feel him take in a sharp breath every time he strokes it.

"Get to know me then." His deep voice floods into my ears and I wonder if I imagined those words coming from his lips.

"Pardon?"

"You said you don't know me, so why don't we spend this day getting to know each other?"

Then I smile for the first time in the last twenty-four hours, though it is barely there, I smile.

We spend hours together after that. He tells me something about himself and then I follow suit. I take in every piece of information he gives me, memorizing it as I stare at his face and memorize that as well. The look he gives me whenever I tell him something about myself is one I don't know how to exactly interpret. He looks as if he already knows every bit of information I put forth, like this is just a repeat of common knowledge to him.

"Are you bored?" I ask.

What he does when the words leave my lips is so out of character for him that I shiver for the first time in his presence, but he ignores it.

He lifts his hand from the comforter it was lying on and he looks up at me, then he rests his palm on my hair, brushing it down gently, but I felt every curl in my hair go strait.

"What gives you the impression that I'm bored, Lavender?"

And I'm a stuttering mess again.

"You've Just been l-lying there this whole time a-and you don't look int-interested at all--" I trail off at the end and I look away from his stare.

His warm touch is on my chin now and I gasp, he turns my head up to look him in the eyes. I know tell eye contact is something big with him, but also something only he can initiate.

"Please, never look away from me when you're with me." His voice is soft, soothing and relaxing. I think that's the voice he uses whenever he wants something, and I now know that whenever he wants something he gets it.

I nod gently as a blush covers my cheeks, and then his touch is there too, only causing them to heat up further.

"This isn't like you." I mumble, our eye contact still not breaking.

"Elaborate?" He produces the word like a question, raising an eyebrow with an almost comical look on his face, but I know it isn't.

"Uh-- you usually never get this close to me-- where you're um--you're-"

"Don't stutter, Lav. It's not very attractive."

Okay.

"You never actually come close enough to touch me and you always disappear after." I rush out. His thumb stops moving on my skin long enough for me to notice, and his eyes flash in recognition. Then his thumb starts moving gently again as if it was smoothing over his small give away of emotion.

"You don't mind, do you?" He uses that voice again.

'How could I?' I think.

What's unsettling is the small smirk that graces his lips as if he has heard what I just thought, 'am I that obvious?'

He smirks again.

"No-- I don't mind."

He actually smiles.

I take my bottom lip between my teeth to try and hold back the smile that wants to take over all my features.

He moves his hand from my cheek to tug on my bottom lip with his thumb.

"Don't do that." He mumbles.

I purse my lips, taking them in my mouth before letting them pop out again, then try my best not to look away from him again.

'Oh my god what's wrong with me.'

And he smirks again.

Oh my gosh it's been so long please don't hate me.

K I'm gonna tell y'all about how amazing June was for me even though u all don't care.

But I met my idol of 9 years on June 13th after his show in my city, and I talked to him, and he held my hand the whole time. And answered my questions. He never broke eye contact once and it makes you feel so wanted and actually important.
I met Justin. (june 13th 2016).
As in Justin Bieber. I've never been more overtook with emotion I've never been more happy, felt more love or more complete and I sure as hell have not cried more in my life.

And then the next day my dad surprised me by giving me tickets to his show in a different city too. So I got to see him perform twice. But these tickets were PIT tickets.

I held his hand 3 times and he kept making eye contact. He held my hand for half of the song Purpose, he was sitting right IN front of me and holding my hand. And then he grabbed my hand during as long as you love me.

so sorry, had to share. I love you please never give up on meeting your sunshine.

-S