Chapter 34

"Buck!" Lulu slammed Bucky's door open, and flipped on the light switch. "We've got a lead on Willow... or should I say Thanos? Never the less, we've found her!"

  Bucky was up in seconds, rolling out of bed and ending up sprawled on the floor, tangled in the sheets. He could hear Tallulah cackling from the doorway, "Come on stupid! We've got to move!" Lulu snapped.

 Cursing, Bucky untangled himself and grabbed his gun as he ran for the door. He hadn't taken off his mission suit before going to sleep, so he didn't have to change. But Lulu was right, they needed to get there, and fast. Bucky had failed before, he hadn't been able to get to Willow in time, but he would this time.

 Running into the hangar, he sprinted up the ramp and into the plane just seconds before it took off. Steve, Wanda, Warren, and Tony were all sitting, each checking their gear. Lulu was flying, which explained why the plane had almost take off without him. 

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 When the plane landed, everyone was thrown to the side as it spun to one side. Within seconds of the landing, Lulu was out of the cockpit and running down the ramp. Bucky and Steve followed suit, not bothering to look back to make sure the team was following. 

  After a good ten minutes of sprinting through the woods, Bucky and Tallulah were the only ones still running. The rest of the team had fanned out, each looking in a different direction. Bucky was beginning to think that maybe Tony hadn't found Willow. That he was too late. Again.

 "Ah, I see you got my message," A chilling voice said from behind the trees. Willow stepped out, except Bucky knew it wasn't Willow. Willow's silver hair, which she always kept neat, hung in tangles and was hanging down over her eyes. Her eyes, which were normally a hazel green were ice blue and full of hate. "Come on then, let's see what makes the great Avengers so mighty."