소나타 (Play Me) - Rohan Kishibe

Word through words, scribble like little bug in his thoughts. Staring, thinking, sweating, some of it have reach to the limits. His exhausted eye observes his deadline paper, one more. One more to finish the next week update; large finger ran onto his onyx hair not even bother one if they were out of order. Shift his eyes gaze between the time and the close-bind window. Yet he dare to look at the time, to be told exactly if was later or still early. Squinting his eye before rub the temple of his forehead, the time mark clearly midnight.

As meaning, the day after tomorrow; working on new chapter since the entire afternoon. He did not pay much attention when Alessandra – Alessandra's name echo his mind. Shit, he has been ignoring her or perhaps he didn't pay much attention of his surroundings. A sigh roll out his lips, even they were on relationship for god, who knows? A year and half? Or more? Rohan can't be sure how he can express his love with words.

Right in cue, before he could even turn around. Spotted a female body, the curves that give all the attention on most boys and men whenever she walks by. Giving the slightly bitter to him, if he dares; which he does, mark every detail on her body. But to see her standing, lean part of her body onto the door frame and arm fold closer to her chest. The so call stress dismiss, replacing a joy. The magnificent view for him.

God, Rohan never pictured himself being in love with such a goddess. The thick, rich blonde hair that lay lazily on her shoulder, those alluring blue eyes. Who wouldn't thought this Mangaka freak be so attractive to her? He just wants to steal all those master pieces from her face, body, and mind. Everything, it was last ingredients to add into the manga.

"Rohan, you better get some rest."

The voice of angelic, but with a twist of bewitching him. He simply looked at her, taking small steps to try closing the gap between them. The moon remains, he wants to hurry it up and cover his shadows over her. Her small finger run onto his shoulder before wrap around his neck, plant a soft peck on his lip. Oh lord, Alessandra knows how to play his heartbeat. She knows what exact melody she plays on him; he wants her to play him. But at what cost?

Alessandra took a hit before then, drops her arm and took his hand onto her. As if, she was nearly afraid to break it like some glass. It was funny because it was supposed to be his kind of job to take care of her. But hey, he admires the courage and independent she has. Soon, from his work-room to their bedroom that they shared, bed comfortable. Slowly, Alessandra guides him to the bed. Yet, just yet, he places his free hand on her hip. Interlace the one that hold her hand as he pulled her into him. Her body gently crash with his body.

Both never have secrets, no, they have told most their secret. And whenever these special events happen, no secrets were lay to spoil. Letting go her hand to cup the back of her neck, with force, their lips united once more. Pouring all his feeling, his thoughts, his need for her love. She finger follows as she holds his hip, dig her nail onto his skin. A faint grunt emerges between their kiss as his stone hear react once more to this activity.

She knows, she simply knows where to touch him, where to turn him on. She knows every bits of his body, simply because she loves to play him. Soon, air begins to push between their lips. The need to breathe in, lip become moist from a long kiss. As soon followed up, clothing were scatter on the floor, resume for another kiss but this time. It dances, following up the pattern he could feel his heart hammering on his chest. It was time to turn this up, he trail his wet kisses from her jawline to her sensitive neck area.

"I swear I'll kill you if you leave any marking..." Her breath pitch of this activity.

He chuckle gently as each warm breath brushes her skin when he opens his mouth. "No promise, I will treasure myself for you."

No promise, she does carry the quite skill to cover those beautiful marking. He traces her hipbone with his thumb as she also traces him but on the line of his back. Both body shudder of cold sensation, a soft cry rolls out from her lip. A purple/red mark begins to reveal, slowly. Adding to the color to the skin as surround teeth marks. It was a melody to his ears, he proceed with a gently push. Her body flops lightly on the mattress as he soon climbs on top of her. And this part where it get bit tricky.

Sure they have done this couple of decent time, but this always have been the tricky of him. Rohan took one slide to withdraw the small package, why? Protection, he wasn't that stupid enough to leave her pregnant. None of them are capable to raise a child for them. They can even hardly take care themselves. He inhales sharply while he put it on then slowly, presses the tip of his manhood inside of her. She took a sharp breath in, but to hardly judge on. Both of them are hardly vocal when love intercourses come. Hand on her hip and face bury on her shoulder as it slide all the way in. Her arm snake around his shoulder as she bit her lip.

The slightest creek on the bed was cause by the move of two fuckers. Following minimal of grunt and quiet moans then nails dig onto skin. Ranking them down, other dig deeper on the hip. Then it soon follow by two skins smacking each other, sloppier, arouse. It could be send to cloud nine soon, but it won't be too soon. Switch to hit the spot it was his job, he wouldn't end this as pointless and ridiculous. He rather ends it as satisfied for both of them, both airs were impossible to breathe. Walls begin to hold it up, his manhood twitch as many times it could. But he tries not to screw up her leg. Knowing the fact, Alessandra has school due the morning.

Sweat planted on their forehead, eyes reveal lust yet unconditionally love for each other. Each his thrust grew sloppier and sloppier. It was reaching to the last limit, as it then, body ached for each other. One, last, thrust.

Lightheaded.

Loved.

No words can be simply describe how both felt.

Soon both rest facing each other, with her warm fingertips trace on his chest. Rohan rest his chin on top of her head as he watch the dim screen mark at 2 am. But he won't complain it was simply her fault to play him like that. Even if wasn't for any flirt attempt.

The answer?

She knows how to play the mangaka.

A.N.: What a pointless sex huh? :'D At least I am still learning. Anyway, this is for my closest friend who have been since 3 1/2 half years or more? I can't remember because I do not pay attention of how many years I have friendship with. ALSO, THIS IS MY REVENGE BACK FOR ALL THOSE SIMPLE YEARS OF TEASING AND ROHAN FINALLY MADE HIS DEBUT. So yeah, it is a sweet revenge >:)

Hahaha have fun reading it <3