Baby, You're my Angel

He never believed in love first sight.

Romance are nothing but icky to him. Buying them flowers, take them out for dinner, try at least to be romantic as shit to pleased them. It is nothing more but a game for two people, in to see whoever breaks their heart first. Nothing else but a little cliche to add in daily life. He scoffed, that is exactly what he told himself about it. Countless time, never experienced of falling in love. Perhaps he should throw heaven door on him and write it off immediately. He could've tried find out if is possible to - or even try to erase those feeling.

No joke, he has tried to find a way to. But none of those works, it was impossible for him if were to him to write it. He might need a mirror to do the trick. Rohan sigh, he twirled his pen as he observed the paper in front of him. A sketch he has been... Distracted, it was no more other than Alessandra itself. Rohan didn't want to admit it, but he couldn't stop drawing her lately. He wasn't sure if because of her or her background or whatever it could be. Rohan just simple cannot focus his other work due the unnecessary drawing Alessandra a lot.

He frowned, set his pen aside. This was just a piece of art, but he just made her an Angel. Yes, he knew exactly what he draw her. An Angel, he could have best draw her a demon or a devil. But, why an angel? It made no sense to him and probably never will be. He groaned, angrily ruffle his hair as all sudden; he toss his stuff across the room. Over this thoughts and feeling that won't leave him alone.

Until the door bell rang, Rohan carefully return to his own sense and attempt to answer the door. He wasn't sure who could be but his heart thumps crashes in his rib cage. Anxious? It must be? For what? Only one thing his mind could betray him, Alessandra. The door was open by his subconscious, a female appears in front of him.

"Alessandra." He said as his breath was taken away from her beauty.

Unknown what brought her here, but he didn't expected as she threw her arm around his neck, her face bury in his chest. Was this in seek of comfort? Rohan had no idea how to comforts someone, his hand twitched as they hover on her side. Perhaps today didn't go well, he sighs; both his hand held on her hip. Cautious as he brought her inside while close the door behind him. All he could think of, she need some silence moment while embracing her. A word couldn't do anything, but actions speak louder than words. Gently, he takes her to his room and allowing her to rest on his bed, tonight is only them.

Tonight is for silence and securing each other arms.

"Baby, you're my angel."

[ I'm not much in mood to write but heeeey I wrote something nah??? Hope ya like it 😩 ]

🎉 소나타 (Play Me) - Rohan Kishibe .:[ JJBA One - Shot ]:. hikayesini okumayı bitirdin 🎉