Chapter 2

Pewds POV

"The thing I saw was, a Bro." I remembered the image of his undead body flash across my mind. His revolting smell, his black bloody eyes, scars and torn flesh everywhere... So real, not just a random pixel beast I thought he would be... 

   Nest thing I knew I heard laughing. "W-what... Hahah, Is a b-bro?!" She said clutching her stomach and with her head tilted and her face red. It was cute to see her laugh sometimes. But now, it could give away where we were. And I couldn't risk this.

 Real, or not real. I had to protect her. But it couldn't be a real bro right?

I heard another noise outside and the knob slowly turned. Shirt! The can't find us, not now!! I locked the door with the key and hurried my sister over to a small hatch on the floor leading her down to hide. 

  "Hey! What are you doing?!" She protested angrily. "We gotta go!" I whisper-yelled heading over to the basement. I heard the noise die out a bit and another one on top of the hatch. I grabbed her arm and tugged her further into the dark dungeon of insanity. Hoping with could get away from that horribe sound...

------------------------------------ 

Barren's POV (Barren is head barrel that evolved into a human fusing with a bro :)

  "What news do you bring me?!" I asked to my soldier bro. "I... Couldn't f-find... them" he stuttered the last part. I slammed my fist on the arm of the chair and heard it whimper in response. "You couldn't find 2 people who are TRAPPED in a LOCKED room, with NO means of survival?!" I screeched at the top of my lungs. He looked down at the floor like it was gold and his face full of guilt.

  I sighed and turned towards him my face full of disapointment. "I don't have time for this, go call Untrusted or something, I really don't wanna see you right now." I shook my head at him. "Bye dad.."

I can't believe I actually treat him like my son. No wait. Why do I treat him like my son?! 

   "Because he is your son Barren.."

     Shut up brain!

 'You can't argue with me you know' 

   And why the hell not?!

'Because your arguing with YOURSELF idiot' 

  I hate it why this happens, fusing doesn't always get what you want. Mentally noted. 

Skylar's POV~

   I wonder what a bro looked like.. How it sounded. How it reacts to people...

  I ws trapped in my own thoughts when I felt Felix tug my arm. His face was pale under the dim lighting of the basement corridor. I coudn't even see his crystal blue eyes that always assured me when I felt scared. 

"We gotta go Sky!" he whisper-yelled at me.

"Where?!"

"Anywhere!"

"We are anywhere!"

"Any where but here!" He said raising the tone of his voice. 

   I sighed in defeat and ran across the dark blood splattered hallway. A torch lit the curve of the corridor, and a shadow of a 16 year old boy was casted apon the molded walls. Felix tried to get me to go the other way but an un explainable creature blocked our path. 

   The shadow seemed to move closer with every breath I take. I for some un known reason moved closer to see what this human like figure was. Curiosity. My most well known weakness. 

   Felix was to busy figuring out a way to get across the creatures body when a zombie-mummy looking guy came out from the shadow in the walls. "Hello?" it called out with a horse voice, like it had been crying. "Hey, do you know a way out of here?" I asked him. The guy stared at me like I was his long lost sibling. I took advantage of the silence to examine his features more clearly. 

   He had dark brown hair which covered a gash near his eye, which were bright blue with a hint of green. Some claw like blades slid from his fingers which were the size of my enite hand, a blood stained jacket which look like old bandages and odd shoes that looked like crocs feet. 

  I heared movement from behind me. "I can't figure a way across this th-" He spun around and saw the guys face. His eyes buldged bigger than dinner plates and he stepped back almost coliding with the monster behind him. No surprise because there was another monster right infront of him. 

 The guy waved his hand at us sheepishly and turned his gaze to the floor. "You, claw guy. What's your name?" I asked him, trying to cut through the thick tension that was fogging around us. "The question is, What are you?" Felix asked quite rudely. 

 The monster staring at us opened it's mouth to say something. I stood there paralyzed by his words. He said, 

A/N 

AHAHAHHAHAHAHA Antoher cliff hanger. I'm sorry this took, MONTHS to post but I have exams and I was working on this during my spare time, anyways updating soon! I hope xD LOVE YOU NARNIANS <3 

-KyTheKid