Chapter 1: Meeting up (cobra x reader)

It has been 5 months since you joined Crime Sorcière, You were at your home, sitting on your bed pulling on your (F/C) thigh high stockings and your knee high Black combat boots. You were fully dressed wearing Black leather shorts with a chain belt with a long piece of red fabric connected to it and (S/F/C) neck high crop top that had a tear shaped window in the middle of your chest that showed a little of your cleavage.

You walked over to your vanity and sat down on the chair pulling out your hair brush from the drawer of the vanity, The brush glided through your (H/L)(H/C) hair. You glanced down at the mirror, You looked at your torso that shown your midnight purple guild mark. It was on the right side of your side (Ik makes no sense kinda XD) you let out a yawn and headed out to meet up with jellal, meredy, and cobra.

( Le time skip of (Y/N) Walking )

You finally made it to the place you had to meet up with Jellal and the others."Hey guys, Sorry I'm kinda late" You said nervously scratching the back of your head. "You're fine (Y/N). Your not late but cobra is.." Jellal said with a annoyed sigh. "It doesn't surprise that he is" You snickered and went up to Meredy, She was sitting on a tree trunk humming a soft tune "Hey Mer-Chan" Meredy looked up at you and smiled "(N/N)-Chan!!" She yelled happily as she hugged you, You let out a little laugh as you hugged her back "(N/N)-Chan, It feels like forever since i last saw you!" She hugged you tighter. "It's only been 3 days" You said as a sweat drop rolled down your cheek (An anime looking one XD) " Still! Even if it was 3 days, I stilled missed you a bunch!" She pouted. "Hahaha your still adorable like always." You let go of her and got up walking over to jellal, Catching a glimps of spiky maroon hair. "So now he shows up.." Jellal said as he crosses his arms.Cobra walked up the grassy hill passing a couple tree's as he made his way up here.